The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Black 7 - Another Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Black 7

Pdf file….16 pages…

Fly…an animated bill routine that reads very nice, but the instructions use a method by someone else and if you are not familiar with it the alternative method described will work. This is very well thought out and tested I’m sure. 4 stars for this

Cynosure.

A really nice effect a reworking of an effect already published by Zach! The method is very clever and alternate presentations are given and like everything else this is workable. 4 stars for this

Etheral.

Right off Zach mentions this is the most powerful routine here and I agree. This is great. Finding what you need could present a problem for some, like me in a very small town but I’m sure a google search will find what you need. This is a GREAT piece of magic don’t pass this up….. 5 + stars for this

Bic The Contortionist.

Hmmmmmm I thought this was going to be a loser until I read it over. I like this very much…Nothing against Paul Harris but I did NOT like Reality Twister…this is magic opposed to an optical illusion ( that’s just my opinion ). Another well thought out routine and I can’t wait to try it out myself. 4 stars for this

Time Travel

Another one that I read the effect and wondered WHY? However I suppose the right place the right time like waiting in line to get in the theater, this would be very good. The sound really makes this as they hear it happen and then they see the results 4 stars for this

Pervasive Eyes – From the previous post…I should leave this one alone. At this time I have not received the replacement effect.

The Vison.

To me this is the winner and should not be overlooked. I know we have all done similar routines, however utilizing the gimmick this way had never occurred to me. Zach has given a great method and if you do any stack decked work this would work great for you. I tried this last night on a friend and he has seen more than his share of card tricks and all he could say is “ you got me, that was great you gave me the prediction before I named a card” 5 + stars for this

Overall:
I can’t see how anyone could go wrong with this as any one of these routines is worth the lousy 7 bucks Zach is asking for it.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
Thanks for the review...I apologize, I thought I got the replacement file out to you, but I'll send it as soon as I get back to my computer.

There's another thread about this a little further down the page. The link for my website is there, but I'll post it here again.

http://zachallen.sleightgeek.com

Thanks,

Zach
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Black 7 - Another Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL