The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Trick coin trickery Ľ Ľ Euro scotch/soda: Tango or M.K.S? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

caubeck
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of caubeck
Iím looking for a new Scotch and Soda in euros. Since Eddie Gibson has passed away, I feel I must either choose Tango or the much more expensive MKS version. Does anyone have experience with either that might help me choose?
Nev Blenk
View Profile
New user
Northumberland UK
65 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
Can only speak for myself .... I had gaffs from MKS a year ago. Superb quality and Thierry is easy to deal with via email. Took about a month to arrive but it was a custom order and I wasnt't in a hurry.

Hope this helps

Cheers Nev
magikmax
View Profile
New user
Scotland
54 Posts

Profile of magikmax
I would avoid Tango's Scotch & Soda like the plague. I've had three of them and none of them have been fit for purpose. I'm not saying that as a Tango hater either - the half dollar Copper, Silver, Brass set is great, as is the £2 TUC and Exp. half dollar [ I have, however the Scotch & Soda (which came from 2 different shops several years apart) were awful.
caubeck
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of caubeck
I donít usually trust Tango but I did pick up a 2Ä s/s with the intention of sending it straight back to Amazon if it looked awful. However, it is actually good enough. It has a very weak magnet but Iíve found advantages even in that, so Iím going to keep it. However, at the same time Iíve ordered a series of items from Kreis. Their customer service is second to none. The manager even went to the trouble of making a video for me of all the sets he had, gave me free shipping as a one-off and included a gift in the package. Kreis products are excellent and the prices are lower than Tango's. Iíve even bought a 50c-20c s/s from them that I have never seen on sale anywhere before. Itís all coming over from Japan so itíll take a week or so to arrive, but having seen what Iíve ordered in a video I am confident Iím going to be happy. In all Iím going to get four quality Euro gaffs for about twice as much as the Tango coin cost.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Trick coin trickery Ľ Ľ Euro scotch/soda: Tango or M.K.S? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL