The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryl's Ambitious vs Daryl's Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Emillors
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Emillors
Hello out there.

I was thinking about in the start getting Daryls Ambitious Card Routine, but now I have seen that he also have a video on a Monte. Both looks amazing.

The problem here is, that I only can afford one of them.

So my question is, which one do you here on the forum think I should get?

Hope you guys can help! Smile

Sorry for bad english.

-Emil
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
It's kind of apples and oranges. They are so different in effect yet both great.

I would dare say that you would get more bang for your buck out of the ambitious card DVD because many of the things taught can be used outside of an ambitious card routine.

I'm probably biased because it was one of the first really good magic DVDs I ever bought yet I still use things taught on there every time I pick up a deck. That not an exaggeration.

If I was interested in the monte I would lean towards the School for Schoundrels set.

All that being said, I would decide which effect you want to do more and why. Then go from there.

All the best,
JS
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
The Ambitious Card DVD is better if you do a lot of card magic. It’s a DVD packed with moves that will benefit you in long run.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryl's Ambitious vs Daryl's Monte (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL