The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fauxlogical by Reddevil (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1852 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I noticed that RedDevil’s TITE is listed on library.com. Just curious if Fauxlogical or other titles will be found there in the near future?
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Hi, Wravyn. Sorry I missed this! Got swamped in the last week with my real job, and I am currently in New Orleans on business.

Yes, currently TITE is on Lybrary.com and PenguinMagic.com, and this is the first time I ever released this particular ebook outside of my own site. I think after the initial release, I just got busy with life and did not pursue marketing of it after its initial release and the release of the physical product accessory ("Multi-TITE").

As for Fauxlogical, I am playing it by ear, but for now, it is only available at my site at www.reddevilmentalism.com. It's a pretty big eBook (over 120 pages) with a treatise on how to manipulate groups of coins and small objects in a way that is pretty useful for close-up and possibly stage mentalism (and four sample routines to demonstrate how they can be used).

Here is a more specific content list:

Book One:
FAUXLOGICAL (routine)--a personality reading, leading to an impossible which-hand revelation. In this routine, I believe the presentation gives a "reason" for the lie detector that is engaging for the spectator.
The 2-and-1 "*****"
A new use of the Liar-Truth Teller &&gorithm.

Book Two (Non Liar Truth Teller Portion):
2-and-1 Shuffle Swi*ch and 3 Variants
2-and-2 Shuffle Swi*ch
3 Routines:
Faux-as-I-Faux--This is so much fun to perform, and it looks impossible to onlookers. It's a do-as-i-do between a spectator and mentalist (can be presented as "influence" or "prediction"). I also think this is a great bar close-up routine. Totally impromptu and self-working.
Faux-Quivoque--Looks like equi88888, but "most" of it is much more fair than that!
Left Right Roulette--A very fair and engaging "rouletee" routine with only four coins and 3 business cards.

Essentially, and I know I am biased, this book gives you some principles to use with just 3 or 4 coins and a few business cards that you can use for all kinds of effects of your own design.
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
749 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
I was introduced to Red Devil’s work after buying T.I.T.E… You understand, I had to reward the *** who fooled me so bad and, incidentally, learn the devious method behind the effect one could see in this video that quite stirred the pot on many threads… And devious it was. I used this and even posted some of my ideas on the dedicated Facebook thread. Since then, I have been keeping an eye on whatever this guy releases.

Fauxlogical makes no exception and doesn’t fail to showcase Red Devil’s ability to come up with cunning methods using simple principles that, in this case, propel an already well-explored topic to the very next level. Now, I want to point out that this is not my style as this can hardly be mixed with feelings and mindreading the way I personally view it. However… I needed to say that I literally marveled at what Robert came up with here, and while I was reading the ebook I was trying everything, step by step. Fortunately I’m never short of victims since my wife and kids always have the kindness to oblige, every time. If you’re into the liar/truthteller and which hand plots, and are ready to put in the necessary work -I’m not going to lie, you’ll have to work for this owing to the intricate nature of the workings of what’s presented- you definitely want to check this out and delve a bit deeper into this fascinating mind of Red Devil’s to discover what methods and subtleties and clever justifications he’s come up with.

Last but not least: the explanations might look complicated on paper (he is extremely thorough) but thank God Robert provides tutorial video demos to showcase how easy, straightforward it really is in performance, especially for your participants.

Excellent, excellent work. Pure Red Devil.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fauxlogical by Reddevil (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL