The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » D. B. Cooper exposed .. I think they found him!!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17646 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think that after all these years they have publicly identified the man they knew was DB Cooper all these years. His name is Walter Peka who later changed his last name to Reka. I've been researching the man who jumped the night before Thanksgiving with $200,000.00 since my senior year in High School (Nov. 1971). Living in Longview Washington at the time every logger, hunter and even the national Guard went looking for him and his money!!!! Many people have their favorite Suspect. Who is yours? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Reka's been widely known as the likely Dan Cooper since 2018.

A little late to the party, aren't we?
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1193 Posts

Profile of imgic
Nope. Found out he lived in little town south of Seattle where I live

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/did-d-b-c......ey-lake/
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17646 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well in the DB Cooper world nothing is settled. Everyone seems to have their own champion. The Peka/Reka crowd was not well received at some of these conventions. In fact some guys wanted a piece of their hides ... The majority reject the story. So I've spent several months reviewing their testimony and documents. The evidence is far and above all the others combined. I have a few more interviews to do but it's looking more and more like he's the real deal. There is massive documentation to back up their claims. The publishing company has agreed to let me bring the evidence to the radio/podcast/youtube community. I still have an open mind but there are eye witnesses that put him there in Washington just a few minutes after he landed. At one time I believed it was imgic's guy .. But no longer.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why does everyone seem to think they are trained investigators?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
287 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, Dannydoyle wrote:

Come now Danny, you know they don't just hand out podcast, YouTube channels, and blogs to just anyone....
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
R.S.
View Profile
Loyal user
CT one day I'll have
201 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, Slim King wrote:
Many people have their favorite Suspect. Who is yours? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Colonel Mustard. In the kitchen with a rope. And a parachute.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17646 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:

Are you saying that normal people are not qualified to investigate the mysteries of our lives???? Is that what you are inferring Danny? That we must take everyone else's opinion over our own? Deny our own logic and reasoning abilities?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2020, Slim King wrote:
Quote:

Are you saying that normal people are not qualified to investigate the mysteries of our lives???? Is that what you are inferring Danny? That we must take everyone else's opinion over our own? Deny our own logic and reasoning abilities?

Yes for some of us I am saying EXACTLY this. I am not inferring it. (But wouldn't I be implying it and you inferring it? Which sort of proves my point so thank you.)
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2020, R.S. wrote:
Quote:
Many people have their favorite Suspect. Who is yours? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Colonel Mustard. In the kitchen with a rope. And a parachute.

Ron

Well played.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
Well in the DB Cooper world nothing is settled. Everyone seems to have their own champion. The Peka/Reka crowd was not well received at some of these conventions. In fact some guys wanted a piece of their hides ... The majority reject the story. So I've spent several months reviewing their testimony and documents. The evidence is far and above all the others combined. I have a few more interviews to do but it's looking more and more like he's the real deal. There is massive documentation to back up their claims. The publishing company has agreed to let me bring the evidence to the radio/podcast/youtube community. I still have an open mind but there are eye witnesses that put him there in Washington just a few minutes after he landed. At one time I believed it was imgic's guy .. But no longer.

Isn't it Peca/Reca, not Peka/Reka?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retr......ijacker/

https://www.stripes.com/news/a-new-d-b-c......1.527731

You may have been interviewing the wrong people.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17646 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Fun times. I spoke to an eye witness tonight . He wrote this song.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBSl5BCW44
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Everybody knows H.H. Holmes was D.B. Cooper.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
According to News Radio, Adam West was Cooper:

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27134 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH02H1eyDzo
from 35:18 what's this about DNA not being known back then... and losing evidence?
The book and publicity were 2018 (May). What's new?

If you're out doing publicity on pararelevant events - have fun.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
D.B. Cooper killed my parents. That's why I took up magic.
~Will Rogers
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
THAT JERK!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17646 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll be flying out to Washington on Friday. I'm pretty sure I can interview the eye witness.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I'm not mad tho. Got a pretty decent wand spin and this cool Bat-Suit out of the deal.
~Will Rogers
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, Slim King wrote:
I'll be flying out to Washington on Friday. I'm pretty sure I can interview the eye witness.

Yea because nobody has thought of this until you.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » D. B. Cooper exposed .. I think they found him!!!! (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL