The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » D. B. Cooper exposed .. I think they found him!!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16222 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Westerfield-van Dam case
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Are you making my point for me?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1193 Posts

Profile of imgic
In the little town I live in Washington state there was a house they was rumored to have been where DB Cooper lived. Evidently he was former Boeing employee, was a loner, and known to pay fine everything in cash. He passed several years ago and lousy recently they tore the house down.

Is Slim getting too close? Are they destroying more evidence? Are we too late? So many unanswered questions...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16222 Posts

Profile of tommy
Regardless of any ruses, the saliva buried within the fibres of the eight Raleigh filter-tipped king-size cigarette butts is the best chance we, and the FBI, have to determine who Cooper was. Memo to the bureau: we need to find those butts.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/db-cooper-......fy-thief
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17637 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It was a False Flag event...... That's for certain. 8 butts with enough DNA to sink a battleship ... But NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1856 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I don't think the government needed the money that badly.
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yes especially that small amount.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2176 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2021, ringmaster wrote:
I don't think the government needed the money that badly.

If they did, wouldn't they just print it or perhaps write stuff into a new bill or something and get it passed?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16222 Posts

Profile of tommy
It was not just any old money. It was magic money that swims upstream.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17637 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Within 20 months after the DB Cooper False Flag the US government installed metal detectors in every airport and began searching your luggage and demanding ID.... Hindsight is 20/20 !!!! Who said they needed the money? They let the guy keep it. Special Ops bonus time .... Only the best of the best could have pulled this off.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16222 Posts

Profile of tommy
Interesting theory Slim - cui bono?

They found some high metal dust on his tie.

Perhaps DB owned a metal detector company?

What other effects did the capper have?

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17637 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2021, tommy wrote:
Interesting theory Slim - cui bono?

They found some high metal dust on his tie.

Perhaps DB owned a metal detector company?

What other effects did the capper have?

DB was working as a welder .. The metal on the tie could have come from work. He was working on a dam project in Washington. Smile I didn't think to see who invested in those metal detection companies BEFORE the Skyjacking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » D. B. Cooper exposed .. I think they found him!!!! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL