The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of Doric
Jupiter
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, darrenc1 wrote:
Can anyone give me info on this card trick and the following 4 coin trick &/or the dealer? He's at the 9:06 point of the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89iGqAjBmT4

I would like to know also and it doesn't look like Jupiter card trick.
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of Doric
No, the name of the dealer is Jupiter. 😂

His wares are on his Facebook page.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3567 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes Doric is correct it is Jupiter , from memory he was just before Saturn 😂 , Gaz 🙂
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of Doric
His CSB set is fantastic and well priced.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
If someone could please provide a link to Jupiter's Facebook page, please. I've searched repeatedly and all I can find is the Jupiter's Magic beauty products company.

Thanks!

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3567 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
If he is old school like me ( which I think he is ) it’s unlikely he is on Facebook .
I would be surprised if he even has a smartphone tbh Gaz 🙂
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Hmm... I requested a link because of:

Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, Doric wrote:

Mark
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
773 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
Hmm... I requested a link because of:

Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, Doric wrote:

Mark

Hi Mark. His website is www.topmagichungary.com but is no longer able to connect, probably not available anymore. But I found eventually on facebook. type in (Mr.Jupiter) you will see his page.

Graham.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8211 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m on his Facebook page shop but not sure what the trick is called.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
773 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, pegasus wrote:
I’m on his Facebook page shop but not sure what the trick is called.

Pegasus is it the coin routine you are referring to.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
darrenc1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of darrenc1
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, darrenc1 wrote:
Can anyone give me info on this card trick and the following 4 coin trick &/or the dealer? He's at the 9:06 point of the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89iGqAjBmT4

Thanks everybody for your help.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, gtx magic wrote:Hi Mark. His website is www.topmagichungary.com but is no longer able to connect, probably not available anymore. But I found eventually on facebook. type in (Mr.Jupiter) you will see his page.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham. I found him on Facebook but, like Pegasus, I can't figure out which one of his effects is the card effect referenced in the video from Blackpool. I'm not sure if it is even listed on his page.

Mark
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of Doric
Send him a Facebook message 😉
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
773 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, gtx magic wrote:Hi Mark. His website is www.topmagichungary.com but is no longer able to connect, probably not available anymore. But I found eventually on facebook. type in (Mr.Jupiter) you will see his page.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham. I found him on Facebook but, like Pegasus, I can't figure out which one of his effects is the card effect referenced in the video from Blackpool. I'm not sure if it is even listed on his page.

Mark

Hello Mark. If you click where it say's shop now...All items should show-up, but he is not very explanative with his item's and there are no vid demo's. But the card effect you might be referring to, I think may be called (Changing Cards) and the coin effect shown is listed as (Eisenhover dollar set with matrix routine) but looking at the picture image it may be named Jupiter's coin Matrix ?

Graham

catweazle
View Profile
Special user
918 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yes Doric is correct it is Jupiter , from memory he was just before Saturn 😂 , Gaz 🙂

that deserves a medal! 🥇🎖🏅🥉🥈
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of Doric
It was rather good. 😂
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
523 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Cobra magic have the which hand effect called Super Chip coming out for Blackpool, I was interested but too rich for me at around $500

$500 for a " which hand" effect? I will pass on this also.
Use the FORCE Luke.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
427 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2020, DavidKenney wrote:
Make sure to check out Jeff Prace's table (PLAINSIGHT) and see MON-KEY and PENROSE PENDANT they were both the hit at magi-fest

I now own both Mon-Key and Penrose Pendant. Between the two, I'm more impressed with Penrose Pendant. It works beautifully and there's no way a spectator is going to figure it out. It is rare to have a piece of magical apparatus that is cleverly designed and also so highly examinable without taking something away or adding something. Particularly at a $40 price point.

Mon-Key is also very nice but it's not as precision as I expected (for the price). It works great and it isn't less than its description but a curious spectator will be able to tell that it's not an ordinary house key.

Not disappointed with either purchase, I'm just more impressed with Penrose Pendant.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL