The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
156 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2020, Lior wrote:
My Lecture will be on Friday at 15:00.
It will take place at the arena hall.
Don’t forget to come and learn few practical mentalism routines
And buy some commercial effects.
Please ask about special price for Talk To The Screen and the Big Trivia.

Lior
liormagic@yahoo.com

Excellent thanks Lior, looking forward to your lecture.

Regards

Ian.
Chuds
DLMagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DLMagic
If everything is ready on time, Card-Shark will present a great version of Out of this world. I have seen the prototype and it was a real fooler by combining several "techniques".
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2379 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We are getting everything ready and should have at least 5 new releases if all goes to plan.

They won't be posted online before Blackpool so on the stand will be the only place to see them.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8211 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2020, DLMagic wrote:
If everything is ready on time, Card-Shark will present a great version of Out of this world. I have seen the prototype and it was a real fooler by combining several "techniques".

Interested.
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2020, Saturn UK wrote:
We are getting everything ready and should have at least 5 new releases if all goes to plan.

They won't be posted online before Blackpool so on the stand will be the only place to see them.

Completely pointless post.
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
87 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Christian Grace (Level One) has another great effect on limited release: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/b......ion-2020
'The Mysterious Mr Quinn'
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Win Second Sight & RFID Deck every day at the Blackpool Magic Convention!

Illuminati Magic is delighted to be exhibtting at Blackpool 2020 and we are giving away one Second Sight, RFID Deck plus a set of ESP Cards every day at the booth, valued at £438.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!

ENTER HERE: www.illuminati-magic.com/blackpool
Nathan Buzza
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1546 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2020, Nigel Quinn wrote:
Christian Grace (Level One) has another great effect on limited release: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/b......ion-2020

What's so great about it? The link gives zero info.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Doric
Too many dealers posting rubbish on this thread. Please, if you're not going to actually say what the release is then don't bother wasting our time by posting.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1546 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
X2
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2020, Nigel Quinn wrote:

What's so great about it? The link gives zero info.

Totally. What was the point of posting that link?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8211 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Same old BS every year.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
773 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Mark Masons 3 new effects for Blackpool 2020

Hi Everyone
Welcome to our first newsletter of the year featuring our brand new 2020 releases. We appreciate all of our customers support in our line of products. This will be our 32nd year in the magic business, WE THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

It is exactly one week before we leave for the UK, where we will unveil 3 BRAND NEW ITEMS at the Blackpool Magic Convention. Be sure to come over and see them being demonstrated. Nothing beats seeing these effects done live.

1/ INITIAL SHOCK- MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

2/ KILLER IN MANILLA- YOU WILL JUST LOVE THE METHOD.

3/ COINCIDE - A BRILLIANT COIN GAFF.

PLEASE NOTE
NONE OF THESE EFFECTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED.
THEY ARE NOT YET LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.

ANY QUESTIONS
You can contact me by email
Email: jbmmarkmason@aol.com

INITIAL SHOCK
BY ALEX LATORRE

A spectator selects any card from the deck. They initial the face of their card, on BOTH ends. The rest of the deck is returned to the card box. The selected card is slid into the card box, so it protrudes for about half its length. No switch of ANY KIND, this REALLY is THEIR INITIALED CARD.
You now write your initials on the card box. In the blink of an eye, your initials jump from the BOX, onto their INITIALED CARD. You immediately remove the card and hand it to them.
Oh, one more thing... You also hand them the card box. IT'S FULLY EXAMINABLE.
Oh, one more thing... Nothing is PALMED or STOLEN away.
Oh, one more thing...Use ANY CARD BOX.
Oh, one more thing... It resets in 2 seconds and it is INSTANTLY repeatable with a DIFFERENT card every time.

A REAL MOMENT OF VISUAL MAGIC.. PRICE £25.00

COINCIDE BY PATRIK KUFFS

A brilliant idea, which uses a really clever method.

USE ANY DECK, ANY CARD BOX.

You offer to name a freely selected card under the most impossible conditions. You are so confident that you will name the card, you are willing to bet on it.

Here is exactly what happens.

A spectator removes ANY DECK from ANY CARD BOX and shuffles as much as they like. They now remove ANY card so NO ONE can see; even they do not see the card.

They slide the card into the card box. You now drop your bet into the card box - let's say, a half dollar, a UK £2 coin or Euro etc. The box is closed. There really is NO WAY to see in the box.

You take the deck and say, "If I cannot name the missing card in under 3 seconds, you win the bet and get to keep the coin". The deck is spread and you IMMEDIATELY name the card inside the box.

The coin and card are tipped out. EVERYTHING can be examined, the cards, the box, the coin, THE LOT.

Comes complete with a custom coin gaff, made to our usual INCREDIBLE STANDARDS.
You also receive, all the required props for a repeat second bet.

Each set includes

Magnetic gimmick holder and opener
Miniature shimmed card (2nd routine)
Custom made coin gaff

Coin Gaffs available in USA HALF DOLLAR, UK £2 COIN and EURO 50 CENT COIN. PRICE £50.00. YOU WILL CARRY THIS COIN WITH YOU.

OTHER COINCIDE SETS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO ORDER
MORGAN DOLLAR
WALKING LIBERTY
1964 HALF
SWISS FRANC
AUSTRALIAN 20 CENT
Contact Mark for prices on the above sets.

KILLER IN MANILLA
BY ALEX LATORRE

A METHOD LIKE NO OTHER!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EFFECT.

A regular Manilla envelope is freely shown on all sides and is placed on the table. Any card is selected, signed and then lost into the deck. You claim inside the envelope there is a $20 bill (any currency can be used). If you do not find the card, they can keep the money.

A card is removed, unfortunately it is not the correct signed card. The Manilla envelope is opened, INSIDE is a smaller envelope. This is opened, in there as promised, is a $20 bill. The money is removed from the envelope. As crazy as this sounds underneath the money is ONE CARD. The card is removed; it REALLY IS THEIR SIGNED CARD.

This is so good, I wish I could just describe the method. The gimmick is so well thought out. I have never seen ANYTHING like this before.

KEY POINTS
ANY SIGNED CARD
ANY DECK
ANY MONEY (NOTE) - USA, UK, EUROS ETC
NO PALMING OF ANY KIND
ENVELOPES ARE IN FULL VIEW
THE CARD REALLY IS IN THE INSIDE ENVELOPE (NO SWITCH)
RESETS IN 5 SECONDS

BRILLIANT EFFECT, COMES WITH ALL GIMMICKS £30.00
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1275 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I mentioned we are launching a linking rubber band routine

If you can't make the convention check it out here :

https://www.realworkers.co.uk/collection....../link-em
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3566 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Initial shock sounds a bit like Clear that Mark released I believe in 2018 .
Mark is certainly a king of live demonstrations so no doubt he will sell bundles Gaz 👍🙂
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
183 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
Hey Gaz, nothing like Clear method or effect wise. I think you will really like it 😁. If you guys have any questions, I’ll answer as much as I can
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3566 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Alex it sounds great , I look forward to seeing it demonstrated Gaz 🙂
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
I am excited for the new mason coin gaff. I am curious though if it will be a one trick wonder type of gaff or if it will be very useful for other effects.
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Doric
Jon Allen's new release 'cube tube' is worth a look. Especially if you want elevate your cube magic (literally).
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1655 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I've got a couple of new things on the Miscellaneous Miracles stand - one is Stella Porta, a psychic spy / military remote viewing themed mentalism piece with 8 custom cards in which you test a punter's abilities to remotely identify targets (if you are familiar with my stuff then the 8 cards might be a clue to the method).

The other is Pythia Lite - a smaller, streamlined version of the Pythia utility prop (my release with Simon Scott) which allows you to divine a punter's birthday and even their lucky playing card using a slim horoscope book. We've made it much simpler to perform, and it fits in your pocket now. (well it fits in mine, not sure about yours tbh)

I shot a quick video the other day to introduce the new material:
https://www.facebook.com/phillsmiff/vide......0256425/

I love Blackpool way too much and I'm looking forward to showing off the new stuff along with all the old favourites.
See you there!

Phill
-+: https://www.miscellaneousmiracles.co.uk :+-

20% off a collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL