The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1212 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Isn't this the samething?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ZVGHFP......F8&psc=1


Looks the same well spotted , without the magic dealer mark up


Thereís loads on the UK Amazon site from 3 quid
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3578 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
This has been around a good few years thatís a fact as Iíve seen it before Gaz 🙂
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8228 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It was doing the rounds on Instagram recently with around 1 Billion views.
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Doric
I'm looking forward to seeing Nardi's touches on it at Blackpool.
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
113 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
It - what else.... :-P

Quote:
On Jan 12, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Isn't this the samething?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ZVGHFP......F8&psc=1
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3578 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It was out a good few years ago but so probably was Instagram . I would have no idea about Instagram as this is the only social forum I do period .
I have seen this gimmick in person like I say a good few years back , itís magical yes but it wouldnít be a working effect for me just a gadget which I am not adverse to just
saying . If this is the highlight of Blackpool this year though then you can poke it Gaz 🙂
magikmax
View Profile
New user
Scotland
37 Posts

Profile of magikmax
Last year's Alakazam Blackpool releases were a little underwhelming, here's hoping that they can do a little better this year (and leave the wooden children's toys at home).
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8228 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, Doric wrote:
Hit of the convention right here...

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/immortal-dura......man.html


I think we can safely say Doric was just winding us up. Lol.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Isn't this the samething?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ZVGHFP......F8&psc=1




I just placed an order for 3 for 12.99$ ( USD ). Looks like a fun little toy even adults can enjoy.
stevie c
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of stevie c
You guys had me there..... Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8228 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thereís a good reason Blackpool is at the beginning of the year. Itís so dealers canít offload all their crap, useless stock from the previous year to the unsuspecting.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1069 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I have never been to the Blackpool convention.
If I only wanted to enter the dealers hall, would I just pay an entrance fee - or do I need a pre-booked ticket?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8228 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, wulfiesmith wrote:
I have never been to the Blackpool convention.
If I only wanted to enter the dealers hall, would I just pay an entrance fee - or do I need a pre-booked ticket?


You have to pay a small fortune.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4607 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, wulfiesmith wrote:
I have never been to the Blackpool convention.
If I only wanted to enter the dealers hall, would I just pay an entrance fee - or do I need a pre-booked ticket?


You have to pay a small fortune.


Keep in mind that for pegasus thatís anything over 10 quid. Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1547 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8228 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, wulfiesmith wrote:
I have never been to the Blackpool convention.
If I only wanted to enter the dealers hall, would I just pay an entrance fee - or do I need a pre-booked ticket?


You have to pay a small fortune.


Keep in mind that for pegasus thatís anything over 10 quid. Smile


And the reason my mortgage was paid off 5 years ago. Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3578 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You canít pay a dealers hall only ticket anymore .
You have to pay for the whole day or weekend .
You can always get a ticket for the day or weekend even if you turn up on the day even if they say itís sold out .
They have made it unviable for a day ticket as itís only about £10 more for the whole weekend .
This will be my 24th consecutive year and I often just turn up on the day , itís never a problem they will always take your money
Gaz 🙂
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, wulfiesmith wrote:
I have never been to the Blackpool convention.
If I only wanted to enter the dealers hall, would I just pay an entrance fee - or do I need a pre-booked ticket?


You have to pay a small fortune.


Keep in mind that for pegasus thatís anything over 10 quid. Smile


And the reason my mortgage was paid off 5 years ago. Smile

Congratulations!

Click here to view attached image.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1547 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
That looks like a proper man cave.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Just enough shed space to store all my wallets.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Blackpool 2020 new releases (127 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL