The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Matrix Suspension (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Since 4 years I think about getting the Matrix suspension.

I contacted malloymodernmagic (by the way Pretty GOOD customer service), but they only sell ''The Lean''

I read some old topics about the matrix effects, but nothing new.

I saw KapMagic sell the version, but I write them a mail and I don't got a respond...

So I'm not sure giving kind of 1000$ to a company who don't send back is mail, someone buy from this website ?

52Magic sell the version too, but I'm not sure about getting the real version.

Need help from you guys !
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
889 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Not that I would ever think it's a good idea to buy from a knock-off company but an illusion like that could be very dangerous if it's not made properly.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22139 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Use the search engine on the Café, there have been several discussions on the Matrix prop. You can review those topics, as I have not heard about anything changing. The creators of the Matrix Illusion have not marketed their versions to my knowledge, or released plans to have one made on your own.

From those older postings, there was only Kap and a China company offering it, both are very questionable sources. You can also search those names and read other member's experiences at losing their money.

Besides the illusion, you will have to strengthen your body to perform the illusion. So hiring a fitness expert, and daily workouts to perform this effect. Otherwise, you could injure your body very seriously.

The only course at this point would be for you to hire metal craftsman and body skeleton experts, and work on your own solutions, or you could do the research and make one yourself, as the original creators have done.

Welcome to the Café, hope you stick around to enjoy the experience.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
I read a lot of topics about this illusions and like you said there’s no official version to sell.
Maybe I can buy a plan or from another website.
My fitness level is okay for it, but it must hold me for sure
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
889 Posts

Profile of thomasR
You could always check with a pro builder like EDF or Tim Clothier. In my experience if they can’t build it they will know who can and refer you to them.
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Thanks for these builders I don’t know. I will send them a mail.
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of reedrc
Def would recommend EDF, Clothier or Johnny Gaughan as well he's great with this sort gadgetry.

EDF: https://edfmagic.com
TCIP: https://www.illusionprojects.com
Johnny: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaughan-J......16597075
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
d.jodoin88
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of d.jodoin88
Thanks a lot @reedrc for these builders I don't know. Maybe some plans could work well for me !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Matrix Suspension (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL