The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Long and the Short of It (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

monkeycat
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of monkeycat
For those of you who are interested in the Svengali deck lybrary.com have put this e-book on their site today.

https://www.lybrary.com/the-long-and-the......527.html

If you prefer the printed version it can be obtained here:

https://www.marklewisentertainment.com/h......ort.html
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
943 Posts

Profile of Riley
This an excellent book. I bought this (and Marmaduke, The Wonder Mouse) a few years ago when I lived in Spain.

I was taught the Spooky Pencil by Ken Brooke many years ago...the routine is in the Marmaduke book. I took the guts out of an E-Cigarette and used that for the routine, and sold E-Cigarettes and regular cigarettes from my stall....lots of smokers in Spain four years ago....probably still the same today. The worm and mouse did well, too.

Mark's books are very informative and enjoyable....the real deal. get them while you can. Smile

Riley
Topper2
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Topper2
I've just finished reading my copy. I must admit I never thought I'd ever pay 20 quid for a book on the poxy Svengali deck but hey, what with some moves I'd never seen before and some ideas I'd never have thought of myself, together with some amusing reminiscences, I had my money's worth and I'm very pleased with my investment.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
943 Posts

Profile of Riley
I've never seen it written anywhere, and don't know if anyone else does it, but I used to dem with a Jumbo deck for visibility, and sell regular size decks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Long and the Short of It (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL