The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Release; You Know by David Jonathan (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1676 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Great review! It feels so refreshing to do a card trick without using playing cards. Looks awesome, David~
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
A great new bonus idea was just added to the download!

If you purchased directly from me, please re-download the file and you will see a new PDF was added to it (or PM me and I will send it to you).

If you bought it from Penguin, the additional PDF is now in your download section.

Speaking of Penguin, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that this is currently #7 on the Best Sellers Under $10 list despite minimal hype or promotion! So a huge thanks to everyone who has supported this effect!

More importantly, a bunch of 5 star reviews have also been posted, so I'm thrilled everyone is loving this as that's what really matters to me.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of CMR
I encourage everyone to buy effects directly from the creators when possible. After all, they deserve to get 100%.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
FYI - for those who already purchased direct from me, I added the link to the new PDF in the description section of the Vimeo tutorial page. That should make it easier for you to access it.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3751 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Very nice effect using one of my favorite principles.
no2ss
View Profile
Veteran user
California
369 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2020, TuneHV wrote:
A great new bonus idea was just added to the download!

If you purchased directly from me, please re-download the file and you will see a new PDF was added to it (or PM me and I will send it to you).

If you bought it from Penguin, the additional PDF is now in your download section.

Speaking of Penguin, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that this is currently #7 on the Best Sellers Under $10 list despite minimal hype or promotion! So a huge thanks to everyone who has supported this effect!

More importantly, a bunch of 5 star reviews have also been posted, so I'm thrilled everyone is loving this as that's what really matters to me.

By the way, the new addition is quite a nice one that helps solve the only potentially (but barely) awkward part in the effect.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2020, no2ss wrote:
By the way, the new addition is quite a nice one that helps solve the only potentially (but barely) awkward part in the effect.

It definitely improves the effect both in the handling and in the apparent impossibility
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Just wanted to share a fantastic review that was posted over at The Magic Roadshow:
https://magicroadshow.com/you-know-uno-d......-review/

"I'm going to go ahead and say.. this is one of the very BEST effects I've reviewed in a long time.. and the BEST effect for the money. The instant download is $8.95, which is an absolute steal."
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4827 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Got the newer info on the effect and I think it will be very helpful to a lot of people who weren't 100% with the original. I always respect and like when a creator sees an issue with some and makes a fix then distributes it to everyone who has the product. Great customer service.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2020, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Got the newer info on the effect and I think it will be very helpful to a lot of people who weren't 100% with the original. I always respect and like when a creator sees an issue with some and makes a fix then distributes it to everyone who has the product. Great customer service.

Thank you. Not sure I would say there was an issue with the original handling, this is just a small improvement.

I do agree with your point about post-sales support though. It is annoying when you see an effect re-released with updates, and owners of the original are basically forced to pay for it again to learn the improvements - it’s wrong.

Anyway, here is a great new review - it got a 9/10: http://straighttalkmagicreviews.com/?p=1865
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Release; You Know by David Jonathan (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL