The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
Does anyone have any info on Docc?

I know he had some set backs a while ago, but now, his iEntertainer.net website seems to be no longer in operation.

The stuff I bought from there, in the past was stored on my purchase account and cannot be downloaded because there is no access to the website.

I'm not bashing Docc because we all go through stuff. I was just curious. Most importantly, I hope he is well.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10137 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Docc is alive and well as has been here as recently as just this past week...
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=15
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
Thanks Mindpro...

I'm not worried about the downloads because Docc is a stand up guy and I know it'll all be retrievable.

I'm glad he's doing well.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
He’s in cahoots with Jerome Finley.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
I don't know what you mean by cahoots, but I have NEVER had a problem with Docc. His products are always top shelf and he has never let me down in the 20 years I've purchased anything from him.
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
I see both ientertainer.com and docchilfordproduct.com are down
only the docc shop is available
I have sent 3 email to docc both his hotmail and the site email but get no reply
Anyone have experience in buying stuff in the docc shop site? Is it automatic or sent to email manually?
also does any of you guys have both 50 years Seance and the older Seance package? do you mind explain to me what are the difference?
snm
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of snm
It would seem that Docc is quite **** at customer service given all the complaints here lately.
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Docc may be busy as this is a one man business, but his stuff are at high quality.
Docc got some hater here in Café, but I am not one of them.
He just need someone to handle the website stuff
He always share useful tips which he learn through years of experience. It has a higher price tag but worth the price it ask for.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
822 Posts

Profile of Rook
Hey, Joe! I've picked stuff up at the Docc shop a few times. It's an immediate, direct download with no hiccups.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, Rook wrote:
Hey, Joe! I've picked stuff up at the Docc shop a few times. It's an immediate, direct download with no hiccups.

thanks a lot!
also do you have either seance package?
Rook
View Profile
Special user
822 Posts

Profile of Rook
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, joemcdull wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, Rook wrote:

thanks a lot!
also do you have either seance package?

No, I'm afraid I don't have the seance stuff. I haven't had the occasion to do a whole lot of seance shows, it seems.

-Roald Dahl
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1531 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2020, Smoking Camel wrote:
He’s in cahoots with Jerome Finley.

That's low man.
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Cannot finish the transaction, it said credit card problem which I have been using for Paypal without problem. And there is no way to contact Docc, hope he will be hanging around here some day and see this post
Rook
View Profile
Special user
822 Posts

Profile of Rook
That's weird, I never had a problem. I never noted any lack of contact info on his site, alas, though it seems that his appearances here are indeed infrequent. I do hope you get to catch up to him!

-Roald Dahl
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
229 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
I just got "Sphinx Divination" at his special discount sale and love it. A fantastic mental duper-poerr type effect that I will easily be able to master, even at my advanced "brain age", which is not as nimble as many years ago, but my Roth Memory system is still with me and very little memory is really needed for this Sphinx Divination routine!
Excell my video instructions from Doc!
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
229 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Doc Ben wrote:
I just got "Sphinx Divination" at his special discount sale and love it. A fantastic mental duper-poerr type effect that I will easily be able to master, even at my advanced "brain age", which is not as nimble as many years ago, but my Roth Memory system is still with me and very little memory is really needed for this Sphinx Divination routine!
Excell my video instructions from Doc!

Thankfully my brain works better than this dang autowriter and text keyboard!!!
LOL....meant "super-power" type effect!
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Wondering if anyone could chime in with comments who owns/performs "The Recollector" as Docc refers to in the Sphinx Divination instructions.
Sphinx Divination is awesome and fits my persona and style, although Docc explains how it can be done virtually/conference calls, I will wait to be performing it in my parlor style venues of small groups.
But The Recollector also is something that I think might fit my genre (yes, I have read the previous posts on it here in the Forum, but looking for any updated, fresh reviews)....thanks!!!
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Bought the Recollector and love it. Years ago I had bought many of Docc's mini booklet type effects. This ingenious super memory power Recollector comes with Docc's outstanding not just thorough, but entirely entertaining (an homage to David Lynch !?) video, along with lengthy audio details and enhancements and a pdf!
And the ad copy is genuinely reflective of honest description. Even with my senior "brain power", I feel I can master this with just a short amount of time, being NOT a challenge to any memory function or mental calculating ability!
And it is very versatile for anything from stage, parlor (small group, my venue forte'), close up, bar/restaraunt or impromptu.
Glad I grabbed the discount offer!

Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Recently bought the "Ice-bird" "Live Lecture" #1 of Docc which was his recreation of his private performance act has so successfully sustained him over many years. Excelkent material, very entertaining as always and useful, practical effects I will use!
Smile Smile
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
638 Posts

Profile of brehan
Docbenwiz
Can you tel me Were to buy the icebird lecture?
Many thanks!

Brehan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL