The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl in March 2020 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djsqzme
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of djsqzme
There is a IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl 2020 in March. This will be my first Magic Convention that I intend to attend for the lectures and dealers. What can I expect? Should I bring a deck of cards with me?

Information for those who are interested:
Magi-Whirl Convention and Show
March 13 & 14, 2020
Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center
4915 E. Campus Drive
Alexandria, Virginia
(Just outside Washington, D.C.)

Link: https://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/

Carisa Hendrix, Mario the Maker Magician, Mahdi Gilbert (successful fooler on P&TFU), Paul Richards, Doug Gorman will be there.
magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
578 Posts

Profile of magringo
Hi everyone -- convention information has been updated ... right now 9 fabulous dealers also!!!! More to come -- but this will be an amazing event and with the Gala Show... what's not to love. Don't miss this ... I'll be there -- and all magicians are invited... no matter if you're an IBM, SAM or not a member at all.

www.magi-whirl.org
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Hello everyone - Don't miss the chance to attend one of the best regional conventions on the East Coast if not the entire country! Ring 50's annual Magi-whirl which always features top talent in a beautiful theatre. See the above posts from magringo for the link to more information. Dealers - Lectures - close up and a Gala Show at bargain rates. You will have a great time at one of magic's friendliest conventions.

www.magi-whirl.org Smile
magringo
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of magringo
March 13/14 -- I wouldn't miss Magi-Whirl 2020 for the world (I'm also one of the organizers -- but its true what Bill wrote above) -- Thanks Bill for posting here.

Danny

Danny Selnick
Co-Chair Magi-Whirl 2020
magringo
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of magringo
We're one week away and Losander just joined the line-up and dealers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl in March 2020 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL