The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] ESP Test App by Benke Smith (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Introduction
It is an easy app for predicting ESP cards on IOS/Android tablet or phone, for example you can put your prediction in numbered slots on the screen and ask the spectators to shuffle the cards and put them on numbered envelopes, their choice will match your prediction which you did beforehand.

Cons

* Since your phone is in play maybe some spectators will suspect that you have secret way to control the phone -which is not true in this case-.

Pros

* It is very easy to use and straightforward.
    * You can perform it hands off without touching the phone, you can let the spectator opens the app by themselves (if you enabled the auto-start mode in the settings).
    * You can repeat it for the same spectators immediately.
    * It is very clever and very difficult to trace back.
    * You can customize the cards and prediction easily.
    * It comes with 3 different routines (you can perform 2 of them together if you want), also it is easy to come with your own routines using this tool.
    * The envelopes routine is very strong, it is my favorite among the 3 included routines.
    * You set it one time and it is always ready to go, you can perform it impromptu even without ESP cards by asking the spectator to write the order of the cards on paper and it will match your prediction.
    * I thin it is priced reasonably.

Conclusion
I own many magic apps and I don’t use them often but this app I use it every time because its very deceptive and yet easy. If you like what see in the demo videos then buy it and you will not be disappointed. I highly recommended it for any mentalist or magician who wants to incorporate apps in their repertoire without diving into complex technologies.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] ESP Test App by Benke Smith (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL