The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switch One by Christian Grace - Invisible Billet Techniques (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Any news on this?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
No news?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'd say with COVID-19, manufacturing has slowed right down. I'm assuming that the project has been put on hold until things settle down and industry gets back to some sort of normality. Again, just guessing.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Still looking forward to this. Smile Vanishinginc?
magicattorney
View Profile
New user
Charleston, South Carolina
30 Posts

Profile of magicattorney
Looks like it will be available tomorrow. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/f......m_medium
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Get in the line-up, this is going to disappear quickly!
Budgeeeeeee
View Profile
New user
Kwazulu Natal, South Africa
3 Posts

Profile of Budgeeeeeee
Looks incredible. I have to ask though, as a jeans and Tshirt performer, are there clothing restrictions?
Tjs3000
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Tjs3000
This looks incredible. I had to get it. Can't wait.
bhavz95
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of bhavz95
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2021, Budgeeeeeee wrote:
Looks incredible. I have to ask though, as a jeans and Tshirt performer, are there clothing restrictions?

Theres is a restriction if you want to perform the effect like he does.
Gazoo
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Gazoo
Ordered. Hope not to be disappointed for that amount. Video is great with no cutaways or fancy editing. Obviously if you've bought magic you know some of the mechanisms involved, even if they can't be explained. Which I can't.
Gazoo
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Gazoo
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2021, Gazoo wrote:
Ordered. Hope not to be disappointed for that amount. Video is great with no cutaways or fancy editing. Obviously if you've bought magic you know some of the mechanisms involved, even if they can't be explained. Which I can't.

Got it a few hours ago. Disappointed. Kind of two tricks in one. Not for me. $100 and into the sock drawer.

I can't say what specifically turned me off, but I was hoping for more of a gimmick for the card change.

My opinion so take it easy.
BeatStradivari
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BeatStradivari
Quote:
Quote:

Got it a few hours ago. Disappointed. Kind of two tricks in one. Not for me. $100 and into the sock drawer.

I can't say what specifically turned me off, but I was hoping for more of a gimmick for the card change.

I already own “Card to Pocket” by the Other Brothers, which might cover one of the two tricks you mention.
So I wonder whether I could pass without this one, although I presume that the “Switch One” gimmick must be much better when it comes to the multiple out solution.
What’s your opinion?
dunraven
View Profile
Regular user
Austin, TX
124 Posts

Profile of dunraven
Quote:
Quote:

I'm with Gazoo. I immediately sold it after watching the instructional. Way over-hyped by Vanishing. Nothing new here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switch One by Christian Grace - Invisible Billet Techniques (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL