The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Update (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2020, Robert P. wrote:
Kozmo,

Have you stopped producing the DVDS? Last one I received was the Steve Valentine issue and I think that was in 2018 (I never did receive the Amazing Jonathan issue).

Not sure why there is the $8 a month option any more, I have been subscribed as this option for a while but it looks like you are phasing out of the DVDs.

So why so secretive? Why do I have to email or call Kozmo and he will explain it to me personally?
Seems far easier for him and less time out of his busy schedule to just answer simple questions here to the group.
He certainly doesn’t mind hyping just about every addition that’s made to his website. In fact, that’s about all he ever posts. No, actually that IS all he ever posts. That’s how this thread was started.

Why not share his vast wisdom and experience by participating in a conversation or sharing some stories or pearls of wisdom.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
What do you want to know?,. We do issues of the magazine when we do them. The hardest part is the features. We interviewed 2 guys recently. BIG NAMES and they had nothing to offer so we couldn't use it. If you break down what Reel Magic is....Its tricks and moves and interviews and reviews. We will continue to do all of those things just like were doing right now.

We also do things like Kainoa coin course or Bobo. We cant put those things in Reel Magic on DVD. We have the newest issue completely done and it will ship to DVD subscribers in the next week or so and the feature will be on the web site

We also know what the next 2 features are going to be. One of them is Cellini being interviewed by Jon Racherbaumer in a hotel room in Vegas in 2001. that's another huge project that's going to take time.

Take a look at Bobo. Curtis Kam flew to NY from Hawaii 4 times over 5 years to complete this. 100's of hours of video to be edited. Everything takes time.

Were trying and that's the best I can do.
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Any reviews of reelmagic? was thinking about one day subscribing
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2020, aheller5 wrote:

For five bucks it's hard to beat.
frankw
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of frankw
Reelmagic is a pure treasure. I subscribed it, because for one trick, I was interested. But I got a great offer for one year subscribtion and I‘m really happy about it. There are nice interviews, great tricks and complete lectures! You find names from Cellini, T.Garret, Curtis Kam, Chris Korn,...It is really great!
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Of course!

Reel Magic Reviews
snm
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of snm
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2020, aheller5 wrote:

You should subscribe.
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
A no brainer,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Update (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL