The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for a Gemini Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

procrash
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of procrash
Hi,

a couple of weeks ago I've been watching the online lecture of Axel Hecklau on Penguin Magic. He used the Gemini Coin for a Coin Transposition. Unfortunately the manufacturer of the coin died and I'm unable to buy it directly from him. I tried contacting Roy Kueppers but haven't received a response from him as somebody told me he made the deal with the inventor to produce it after his death.
Is anybody out there who wants to get rid of his Gemini Coin? You can drop me a pm with the price you have in mind...

Wolfgang
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
If you cannot find that exact coin, Johnny Wong has an effect called "Super Power 4" that has two gimmicks in Kennedy Half that would both do the same thing. Both parts of each gimmick can be shown front and back individually but it is not the "silver dollar" size that "Gemini Coin" is.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2020, Poof-Daddy wrote:
If you cannot find that exact coin, Johnny Wong has an effect called "Super Power 4" that has two gimmicks in Kennedy Half that would both do the same thing. Both parts of each gimmick can be shown front and back individually but it is not the "silver dollar" size that "Gemini Coin" is.

Ignore that, I got my gimmicks mixed up a bit. Bob's Box has the two halfs you would need to "mirror" what the "Gemini Coin" does.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
procrash
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of procrash
Bob's Box? Where can I buy them?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Https://www.jbtvusa.com/p/bob-swadling-m......rk-mason (also, check your pm box for more info on it and a possible link to the actual gemini coin.

Smile Smile
procrash
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of procrash
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2020, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Https://www.jbtvusa.com/p/bob-swadling-m......rk-mason (also, check your pm box for more info on it and a possible link to the actual gemini coin.

Haven't received anything in my private inbox. Can you send it again?
procrash
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of procrash
Haven't received anything in my private inbox. Can you send it again?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for a Gemini Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL