We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic Dealers for Magi-Whirl 2020 (Near DC) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
573 Posts

Profile of magringo
Magic Dealer Opportunity March 13-14, 2020 at Magi-Whirl 2020-- put on by IBM Ring 50

We're one of the largest IBM Rings anywhere with more than 100 members AND our annual Magi-Whirl convention draws SAM members and other magicians and magic enthusiasts from all over. Because we've got so many magic greats joining us, we expect a large magician crowd of more than 150 (and for those dealers interested in selling items to the public after the Gala Show, we're making time for you to do that).

Here's a direct link the event: www.Magi-Whirl.org

But as you know lectures and show aside, magicians love visiting our dealers and are eager to purchase the newest in great (and old) magic. As an added incentive, we're not charging dealers for the first table (additional tables are $100 each) -- but it is a first-come, first served opportunity -- so please get back to me as soon as possible to reserve your space! We'll add your company to our online program and we'll add links to your website for additional visibility!

This year's location is again at the Schlesinger Center (entertainment/theater complex) that offers ample and very comfortable space. Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center :: Northern Virginia Community College

If you're interested in joining us, I'll send you a copy of the contract. NOTE: we asking dealers to reserve their spot by sending a check of $100 that will returned to you (uncashed) after the convention. Should you wish to take out an additional table(s) simply send appropriate funds.

If you have any questions -- PM me

Danny

Magi-Whirl 2020 Dealer Chair and Vice President of IBM Ring 50
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic Dealers for Magi-Whirl 2020 (Near DC) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL