The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best Bill Switch for Euros (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SebastianHenzl
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of SebastianHenzl
Hi everyone!
I am looking for a bill switch I can use with Euros. I did a quick research and noticed that a lot of gimmicked versions and techniques need bills that of the same size. Since the Euro banknotes are different sized, I would like to ask what are your favorite bill switches that can be used with Euros?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian
jim ferguson
View Profile
Veteran user
Ayrshire, Scotland
386 Posts

Profile of jim ferguson
Hi there.

Standard switches (with tt and without), can be done with notes/bills of different sizes (they are all different sizes here in the UK). Just change where the fold lines are in the smaller of the two, ie not in the exact centre.

It can be easier, but by no means essential, if you are changing the smaller note/bill to the larger one.

Jim
SebastianHenzl
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Thanks for your reply, Jim.

So basically I should be able to switch bills of different sizes with most of the techniques out there? Can you recommand me any specific product?

I'm asking because I stumbled over some reviews of Richard Sanders Extreme Burn 2.0, where people were claiming that it's nearly impossible to use with Euro bills. Similar effects like Tom Isaacsons Prophet seems to have the same issue, according to feedback on the theory11 website. On the other hand I am not experienced enough to decide whether these people just lack practice or if there's a real problem with switching Euros, so any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

—Sebastian
jim ferguson
View Profile
Veteran user
Ayrshire, Scotland
386 Posts

Profile of jim ferguson
Hi again.

I was talking bill switches from one bill/note to another (a five, to a ten for example). I don't do the multiple at once type (easy money, extreme burn etc), - I can see how different sizes would be a problem with these versions.

If you are interested in the "classic" style of change, I recommend the book Switch by John Lovick. This is a fantastic book, and is packed with techniques, routines, hints and tips. There are many handlings
to choose from, and with the information contained you could even design your own handling.

Jim
SebastianHenzl
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Hi Jim,

thank you for your recommendation. I will have a look where I can buy this book.

—Sebastian
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Take a look at Money Money by Juan Pablo for bill changes with a pile of bills, put out by bazardemacia.com it may be just the method for Euros.
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Bill switch using a TT can be done with different sized, colored and polymer bills. You may have to change the folding creases locations slightly and pattern.
I do it all the time with different foreign bills.
Any of the extreme burn, easy money and variations I know, you'll need same size paper money.

You may want to check out Skullkracker by Bob Sheets. It's a single bill change in which the size can vary.

And as mentioned above by Jim, Lovick's book 'Switch' is agreat resource. I bought it when it first came out and enjoyed sitting down in the evenings and going thru the book one change at a time. During this time of self-isolation, great way to keep one occupied Smile
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
This is probably the best one for euros. It'a a variation of Patrick Page's Easy Money of course but you can use different size bills. Smile

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S28711
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:
This is probably the best one for euros. It'a a variation of Patrick Page's Easy Money of course but you can use different size bills. Smile

Glad I pointed you in the right directions, you are welcome.
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:

Glad I pointed you in the right directions, you are welcome.

Yes you reminded me of this. Thank You, Sir!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best Bill Switch for Euros (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL