The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini - gypsy thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrendanK
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of BrendanK
Can anyone advise me on the specific type of thread or yarn Jim Cellini demos on his DVD (Magic you can do anywhere).
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
I was wondering the same thing--can't find it around here, though I have found other styles of yarn the break easily. I went to the yarn section of a store. One type is called "Chenelle" (sp?), I think.

Do what I did..go to the yarn section and surreptitiously "test" the strength of the yard. While I have the Chenelle, I have not actually tried the routine with it yet. Hope this helps
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I do not have this DVD, but there is a yarn called 'Mending Yarn'. It is thinner then normal and comes in many colors. Usually sold on a small card in small quantities. Hope this information will help.
BrendanK
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of BrendanK
Hit the local haberdashery - how many different types of wool/yarn can there be!!!!!!

Anybody involved with the videoshoot able to enlighten me as to a potential brand name?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini - gypsy thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL