The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » G4 By Bond Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Anyone have this G4 gimmick from Bond Lee ? It looks great. Need a review.

Here's ads :

A great finale for your billiard ball routine. Visual and practical.

The G4 was first introduced in one of our tutorial DVDs, Reborn. Since then, we have received numerous inquiries and now it is available!

This prop was inspired by the Flash 4 gimmick, which was a convenient method to produce 4 billiard balls instantly without an excessive amount of practice.

Now we have improved this gimmick:
No more bulging
Does not stick to fabrics
Extremely strong and durable, the frame is made with metal
Very secure and provides an easy steal
Contents and specifications:
G4 gimmick x 2 (one for each hand)
Each ball is 1.7" wide
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I will get my Reborn DVD tommorrow, if I have time to view it.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I used to have Nested Ball version. So wondering if G4 use same method .
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Indomagic,

The ReBorn DVD was suppose to be here today, but for some reason mail was not delivered. Hopefully, it will be here tomorrow. Once I see the G4 on the DVDs, will be able to tell exactly what it is.

I thought I was back in Vietnam today. it has been raining heavily and very steady, all night and day. Monsoon season is from December though May, if I remember correctly, so the earth has changed directions, I guess. I wonder if Vietnam has our snow. Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I got the REBORN DVDs today, looked at some of it, it is with ideas never before used in Billiard Ball Manipulation.

I can't believe this has been available since 2017, and no one bothered to bring it to our attention on The Café. Checking www.magiclismstore.com they are out of a lot of the new gimmicks including X-Ball. They have two new X-Ball 4, that is the old NESTO Balls only with improvements. Again not available.

They also have a version of the Flash Four with added features. This is what they call G4. Makes it a little easier to steal, and hold for finger placement. Note: G4 is only available in WHITE, no choice for color of balls. You get to gimmicks, one for each hand for a finale of producing 4 balls between the fingers of each hand. Requires a steal as explained on the REBORN DVD 2. OR, you can use one full gimmick in opposite hands at different times during your Billiard Ball routine.

X-Ball is finally correctly explained with the handling and uses of the gimmick.

You will have to own the Born DVD, in order to understand and work on these new handling in Reborn, as you will need the details that are not given in Reborn. In other words this does not replace BORN information.

REBORN has better explanations and demonstrations then the 1st video, but they have background music playing constantly, and I find it very distracting.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I got the REBORN DVDs today, looked at some of it, it is with ideas never before used in Billiard Ball Manipulation.

I can't believe this has been available since 2017, and no one bothered to bring it to our attention on The Café. Checking www.magiclismstore.com they are out of a lot of the new gimmicks including X-Ball. They have two new X-Ball 4, that is the old NESTO Balls only with improvements. Again not available.

They also have a version of the Flash Four with added features. This is what they call G4. Makes it a little easier to steal, and hold for finger placement. Note: G4 is only available in WHITE, no choice for color of balls. You get to gimmicks, one for each hand for a finale of producing 4 balls between the fingers of each hand. Requires a steal as explained on the REBORN DVD 2. OR, you can use one full gimmick in opposite hands at different times during your Billiard Ball routine.

X-Ball is finally correctly explained with the handling and uses of the gimmick.

You will have to own the Born DVD, in order to understand and work on these new handling in Reborn, as you will need the details that are not given in Reborn. In other words this does not replace BORN information.

REBORN has better explanations and demonstrations then the 1st video, but they have background music playing constantly, and I find it very distracting.

Hi Bill

Thanks for your information. My understanding G4 is not using nested ball method , am I right ? . I still keep X-Ball gimmick.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You are correct, G4 is not the Nest-O-Ball set. It is the standard Fakini Flash 4 balls Fakini use to make and sell with an addition to it for easier production.

MagicLism Store dot com did make a Nest-O-ball set back in 2017, but not widely promoted.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
You are correct, G4 is not the Nest-O-Ball set. It is the standard Fakini Flash 4 balls Fakini use to make and sell with an addition to it for easier production.

MagicLism Store dot com did make a Nest-O-ball set back in 2017, but not widely promoted.

Hi Bill, thanks for your kind information .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » G4 By Bond Lee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL