The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replica4DMagicApp (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7875 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Wow. Looks insane. These guys are clever.

https://www.replica4d.com/hello/

https://youtu.be/gHxcxGqsXJE
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1747 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I think Patrick Kun has done a trick with it yesterday on Instagram.

I am sure it was magic app but did not know which one. I think it is it.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Follow for amazing magic.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7875 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Fully customisable too. Amazing.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1747 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Pegasus, I bought it just now. LOL

Will do a review very soon.

Alex Hui
YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Follow for amazing magic.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2229 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Briefly looked at webpage. I'm not sure $100 is worth just customizing the item. I have had card2phone for years and have enjoyed it.
Pay it forward
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7875 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, alexhui wrote:
Pegasus, I bought it just now. LOL

Will do a review very soon.

Alex Hui


Look forward to it Alex.

I thought you were holding up a Nike trainer in your profile pic until I zoomed in and realised it was a violin. Lol.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1740 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, magicmind wrote:
Briefly looked at webpage. I'm not sure $100 is worth just customizing the item. I have had card2phone for years and have enjoyed it.


Yep card2phone is one of my all time favorite apps. This looks killer but I’m on the fence though, because of the price, as well.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1491 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I already do Predict n Grab and Instagrab.
Trying to talk myself out of buying this as well.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1747 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, pegasus wrote:

I thought you were holding up a Nike trainer in your profile pic until I zoomed in and realised it was a violin. Lol.


Haha, did you notice that I was using a magic wand to play the violin?

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Follow for amazing magic.
MichaelOB
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of MichaelOB
I just bought it. Going through it now.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1236 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, reignofsound wrote:
I already do Predict n Grab and Instagrab.
Trying to talk myself out of buying this as well.


I'm in the same boat
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
903 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
This is fantastic. I'm a big fan of it. Steve has worked rally hard to make this the best object from phone app on the market. Fully customizable. You can see my quote on the product page
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1130 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, alexhui wrote:
I think Patrick Kun has done a trick with it yesterday on Instagram.

I am sure it was magic app but did not know which one. I think it is it.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong


I think it's very similar but a different product: http://www.patrickkun.com/instagrab
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7875 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, paperinick wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, alexhui wrote:
I think Patrick Kun has done a trick with it yesterday on Instagram.

I am sure it was magic app but did not know which one. I think it is it.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong


I think it's very similar but a different product: http://www.patrickkun.com/instagrab


That’s very 2D compared to this latest offering.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11772 Posts

Profile of John C
Wow!! That is nice looking. I may have to spare some scratch for that. I did just make $200 tonight at a walk around gig. Hmmmmmm
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1236 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, John C wrote:
Wow!! That is nice looking. I may have to spare some scratch for that. I did just make $200 tonight at a walk around gig. Hmmmmmm


That's enough for you and your best pal Nathan, if I'm not mistaken. I accept. 😜
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1236 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Stupid question, do you have to do the "trapped behind the glass" bit? I'm interested in just pulling objects as is if possible.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2252 Posts

Profile of NeilS
How dependent is the effect on the type of phone you have? The reason I ask is because I have an Android and, as I discovered with the Virtual Magician, not all apps are compatible with all Android phones.
MichaelOB
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of MichaelOB
Hi Neil,

I have an android and the app works fine on it.

Mike
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1242 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Can we get it in the App Store?
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replica4DMagicApp (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL