The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replica4DMagicApp (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, John C wrote:
Wow!! That is nice looking. I may have to spare some scratch for that. I did just make $200 tonight at a walk around gig. Hmmmmmm

That's enough for you and your best pal Nathan, if I'm not mistaken. I accept. 😜

Well, you’re correct on the best pal part.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The guys behind this have been really helpful and will be getting the App shortly.
erichoudini
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
If anyone has this can you please tell me if the instructions also include methods of producing the actual objects which appear on the screen? Also wondering if any IPhone version of 6 and later would be compatible with this app? Thank you.
Eric
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Any reviews from anyone who just purchased it in the last couple of days? Also wasn't this released in the summer of last year?
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2020, Magikgym wrote:
Any reviews from anyone who just purchased it in the last couple of days? Also wasn't this released in the summer of last year?

Wizard Product Review go nuts over it: https://youtu.be/gHxcxGqsXJE?t=1376

I trust their opinions on stuff they're not selling or obviously buddies with.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2020, Jed Maxwell wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2020, Magikgym wrote:

Wizard Product Review go nuts over it: https://youtu.be/gHxcxGqsXJE?t=1376

I trust their opinions on stuff they're not selling or obviously buddies with.

As I alluded to when I posted the thread.
mpilkey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mpilkey
I absolutely love this app. Is it expensive? Yes! That’s to keep it out of the hands of the curious. It’s not on the App Store, so people cant just go look for it. The app is fully customizable. Currently I have 3 custom ways I use it. Using it with Facebook and instagram is way better than it being on the home screen, although that’s an option if you want it. Someone in the group mentioned he made one that was used with amazon. You scroll down on amazon and pluck items as you go. I’m excited with more updates to come.
SIRIously Mental available from me directly

Mike@chattanoogamagic.com
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I love the pulling out, but is the object required to be animated inside the screen? Looks great, but it screams, no matter how clever, exactly what it is. Bring able to snatch out things in a pop, though, interests me.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
"Being", not bring. Phone replying, ugh...
mpilkey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of mpilkey
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
I love the pulling out, but is the object required to be animated inside the screen? Looks great, but it screams, no matter how clever, exactly what it is. Bring able to snatch out things in a pop, though, interests me.

No, you don’t have to have the object animate. It can just re removed. I have an image I created with chapstick. I pluck the chapstick out
SIRIously Mental available from me directly

Mike@chattanoogamagic.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Can you pluck multiple items without having to reset or anything?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Meaning like coins and then go to sponge balls and then a card
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2020, mpilkey wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:

No, you don’t have to have the object animate. It can just re removed. I have an image I created with chapstick. I pluck the chapstick out

At first I created an Instagram with a coin and then I created one with a sponge ball. Now I tried the Chapstick idea. I've been doing it for customers at work all day targeting people under 35 and the reactions have been fantastic. These are people who use Instagram on a daily basis and it just blows them away when I pluck the chapstick out of the screen. Much better reactions than coins or a sponge ball for some reason. I've had utter shock and people jumping back.

Ed
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
This app is amazing! Expensive, yes, but worth it to me. The customer service is absolutely fantastic but you do need to join the FB group.

Steve answers all questions and works solutions in 24 hours or less. All the members share their routines and ideas. there is also a library of items to use.

Videos and instructions are very thorough. Great reactions from this, totally customizable to your own needs. Really, really great purchase and not just a one trick pony.

One word of warning, when I first got the app, I was overwhelmed on the first day. Just so much to do. Then I just worked on one trick, the four coins, and it all fell into place. Love this app, love Steve Sheraton.

Also, Steve says "3D" as if he is a king in a faraway land!

James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, alexhui wrote:
Pegasus, I bought it just now. LOL

Will do a review very soon.

Alex Hui

How about that review? Any idea when you will have it?
PaulW
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of PaulW
A month on and still no reviews what's going on?
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Hello,

I'm happy to share with you with my REPLICA4D:

Omnicoin is a transparent coin I make.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Replica4DMagicApp (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL