The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fusion Folio by Terry Chou & Secret Factory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Sounds like a great tool to use on stage.

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/fusion-fo......550.html

Ad copy:

Fusion Folio is an elegant take on the classic effect--two images fused together.

The high-quality folio will do everything for you. You don't need to do any difficult sleight of hand. Just focus on the performance.

You can use drawings or words. Perfect when performing for couples in love, two family members or best friends.

Fusion Folio can be used to create a lasting moment for the special couple at a wedding or anniversary.

The best thing is: You can give the paper to your spectator as a memorable gift!

I'm sure you will add this to your show immediately after you know how to use it! It's that good!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I’m a therapist and I could beautifully incorporate this in my practice. I just wonder about limitations. Can I write sentences? Are there special refills?
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2020, MagicBrent wrote:
I’m a therapist and I could beautifully incorporate this in my practice. I just wonder about limitations. Can I write sentences? Are there special refills?

I assume you can write sentences since you can draw pictures on it.
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Please give us a review if you buy it.

Wasn't clear if the magician has to do one of the drawings or two spectators each do their own drawing? The video states "pattern can be changed." Does that mean the magician has to do one of the drawings to set up ahead of time? If so that is limiting.

Also in the trailer, the magician's drawing doesn't match the one shown in the see through side. Maybe that demo was just for filming purposes?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Really cool. No idea how I could use it but it looks great assuming it looks that clean in real life. I agree that it would be great if the spectators get to do both drawings.
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
This is like doing Anniversary Waltz. Hope it gets good reviews.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2020, itsmagic wrote:
Please give us a review if you buy it.

Wasn't clear if the magician has to do one of the drawings or two spectators each do their own drawing? The video states "pattern can be changed." Does that mean the magician has to do one of the drawings to set up ahead of time? If so that is limiting.

Also in the trailer, the magician's drawing doesn't match the one shown in the see through side. Maybe that demo was just for filming purposes?

It seems you are right, the magician must do one of drawing to set up. Still nice idea.
m-x-magic
View Profile
New user
Finland
12 Posts

Profile of m-x-magic
Does anyone have this? I would like to know how easy, fast and safe it is to change the image or text which is done by a magician. By safe I mean does the prop suffer when changing the image..?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
That is SO simple and clever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fusion Folio by Terry Chou & Secret Factory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL