The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't access the button to send a pm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Signet
I have been having a problem when sending a pm. If I write a long message, the white box with the txt covers the submit button. After I'm done typing, the box doesn't shrink down and I can't access the button to send it. Sometimes if I click something else and then hit the back button it shrinks down, but not always. I have lost a lot of typing due to this problem.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5078 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Before you start typing, do you see the "add message" button under the window? If so, are you saying the message box grows while you are typing to eventually cover that button? I've tried to type a long pm consisting of 42 lines and the window stays the same size and never covers the submit button. Those are two separate areas in the PM system.
Where the magic begins
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
My phone does that too. I have found that turning my phone to landscape position and back to upright will position everything as it should.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5078 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Thanks Wravyn. There are several disadvantages of trying to access the Café with a phone.
Where the magic begins
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Signet
Thanks. I am using an android tablet. This did work for me. I appreciate your help.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Pleasure to have helped
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't access the button to send a pm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL