The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Regal lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Pon
View Profile
-2 Posts
Profile of Joe Pon
David Regal
“Interpreting Magic Lecture”
Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
7:30pm - doors open at 7:00pm
$25.00 advance-members before deadline
$30.00 non-members before deadline 1/31/20
$35.00 at the door
Info: Misdirections Magic Shop
(415) 566-2180
www.misdirections.com
HEAD WRITER & CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF “THE CARBONARO EFFECT”
You have seen David Regal on “Penn & Teller’s Fool Us” and as the Most Winning Magic Coach for celebrity movie star, C. Thomas Howell on VH1’s Reality TV Show: “Celebracadabra,” but did you know he is a television writer, producer and director of many sitcom shows, such as CBS’ “Everybody Loves Raymond,” “According to Jim,” Nickelodeon’s “Rugrats,” “The Wild Thornberrys,” “Rocket Power,” & Disney’s “Zeke & Luthor,” & is currently the head writer & co-executive producer for “The Carbonaro Effect.” Did you also know he is a working professional magician, creator of top selling magic tricks, a best-selling author/videos, reviewer for “Genii Magazine” & “Reel Magic Magazine” plus “2-Time Lecturer of the Year” & Awarded “Creative Fellowship” from Academy of Magical Arts (Magic Castle).

David Regal is just plain smart about his magic. He thinks about it in intelligent ways & always treats it as a worthy pursuit: with appreciation. Over the years, his magic has been constantly-changing with a kaleidoscopic view of the art. Card sleights, comedy routines, mechanical devices...what a magician brings to the table & what an audience has the right to expect is the way he sees his art. His experience in magic has given him a unique toolbox of secrets & applications. His effects are always a delight for the magicians as well as for the layman, blending sleight of hand, with some simple gimmicks & killer offbeat secrets to create devastating results. His “Interpreting Magic Lecture” will teach a wide variety of magic from Stand-Up Parlor to Close-Up Magic. He will fool you with simple card tricks & fry your brain with simple items around the house. But this is just the tricks! He will show you to be a real magician, by explaining showmanship, misdirection, and how to entertain your audience!

“He’ll fool the hell out of you!”-Harry Lorayne “Learning magic from David Regal is like drinking a glass of wine. It’s wonderfully satisfying, complex & best in small doses. Too much Regal will !@#$ you up!”-Wayne Houchin “One of the best thinkers in magic.”-Dean Dill “I’m so jealous of Regal’s creativity - he always fools me...always!”-Andy Nyman “David Regal has been a wellspring of clever ideas for over 20 years.”-Jamy Ian Swiss “David Regal’s magic is just sensational, & the presentation are equally ingenious. He’s fooled me, surprised me, made me laugh, & made me wonder.”-Jim Steinmeyer “Brilliance in action. David gives you his real world - real work.”-Jeff McBride “David has the insightful understanding of magical theories that I have heard Professor Dai Vernon preach on for years. He understands what makes for good magic.”-Richard Turner “In the UK, ‘Regal is a brand of cigarettes. David’s material relates to this in 2 ways: It is of highest quality & it KILLS!”-R.Paul Wilson

DAVID REGAL IS ONE THE THE BEST THINKERS OF MAGIC & WILL BE LECTURING FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!!! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE FOOLED & FOOLED AGAIN, BUT HE WILL TEACH EVERYTHING...

THIS IS A MISDIRECTIONS MAGIC SHOP EXCLUSIVE!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Regal lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL