The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live 2020 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I've registered for Magic Live 2020. I used their new group invitation feature and invited 7 friends to be part of my group. We'll all end up with the same showtimes (guaranteed). It's more fun to share these things with people you know.

I'm aware of 5 other registrations from our IBM Ring. So, at minimum, that's 13 people attending from Ring 76.

Who else plans to attend?

Mark
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Registered and counting down the days😁

NM
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
175 Posts

Profile of psychod
I registered the other day. Hotel...set. Airfare....set. Registration....set. Able to wait until August....that's the hard part!

Dave
IBM 186
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
110 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I will be attending. This will be my first time and I have to wait til tomorrow to register. Any tips for enjoying the convention for a first timer?
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
110 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Ok, I am registered!
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
269 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Registered! Been going since 2011. Highly recommended for those who haven’t been.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
110 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I really hope Magic Live happens this year. I am getting bummed out at the rate events I had planned to go to are getting canceled.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I’m not holding out much hope that assembling in large groups at an indoor venue with people from all over the world will be a good idea by August.

Mark
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
110 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I have to agree with you Mark, things are looking grim.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Received the email from Stan today, Magic Live 2020 has been cancelled.

Mark
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
110 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Haven't received an email yet but saw the website. Did the email state if they are automatically doing refunds or do we have to do something to initiate it?
Magic Mark
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2020, ActionJack wrote:
Haven't received an email yet but saw the website. Did the email state if they are automatically doing refunds or do we have to do something to initiate it?

Stan is offering the choice of a full refund or letting them keep your registration fee for Magic Live 2021. The email I received included a link (specific to my account) that allowed me to make the choice. I was among the very first persons to register so I suspect they are sending these emails out in waves.

Bottom line, wait for your email (maybe check your spam folder).

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live 2020 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL