The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Android apps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Gordon
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Louis Gordon
Starting to want to explore this area. I have seen wiki test, city prediction and digital force but these are all iPhone only. My question is what is like these for the android platform. Also if you have experience with other apps I am interested as well. Thanks for the extra help in searching.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Inject 2.0 is powerful
Digital Force Bag is on the Android too
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
And TOXIC
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I very much like Messenger and also Digital Force Bag. Both work excellently on Android.
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
You mean the Toxic calculator !@#$e? I searched for messenger and didnot find the app you mentioned. Thanks for your help Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Predictagram put out by Ellusionist looks interesting.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Actually I like Wunderkind by Andreas Dante very much!
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
184 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2020, Wravyn wrote:

I can vouch for Predictagram, 100%. This is hands down my favorite magic app that I've used. I normally feel like magic "from the phone" usually gets attributed to the phone or technology, but the personal touch of using your own social media as a tool for reveals makes this a powerful tool. There are a ton of options for customization here; I spent a weekend photographing my cats with different playing cards, the reveals are adorably amazing.
There's also a lot of potential beyond card reveals, you have a catalog of images potentially at your disposal to get creative with, you can do some pretty killer mentalism with this thing. Even if you don't have or maintain a social media presence, you can still use this app. The only real con was that it can take a while to upload each image and some didn't save the first time as they have to go over your data or WiFi, it was a pretty tedious process, but a minimal gripe as far as complaints go.

Solid 9/10, would highly recommend!
-Magic sees Magic-

-Marco V-
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
184 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 3, 2020, Silversleights04 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2020, Wravyn wrote:

I can vouch for Predictagram, 100%. This is hands down my favorite magic app that I've used. I normally feel like magic "from the phone" usually gets attributed to the phone or technology, but the personal touch of using your own social media as a tool for reveals makes this a powerful tool. There are a ton of options for customization here; I spent a weekend photographing my cats with different playing cards, the reveals are adorably amazing.
There's also a lot of potential beyond card reveals, you have a catalog of images at your disposal to get creative with, you can do some pretty killer mentalism with this thing. Even if you don't have or maintain a social media presence, you can still use this app. The only real con was that it can take a while to upload each image and some didn't save the first time as they have to go over your data or WiFi, it was a pretty tedious process, but a minimal gripe as far as complaints go.

Solid 9/10, would highly recommend!
-Magic sees Magic-

-Marco V-
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
184 Posts

Whoops, double trouble...
-Magic sees Magic-

-Marco V-
Louis Gordon
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Louis Gordon
Love the ideas so far. I am now looking for something with esp symbols.
Louis Gordon
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Louis Gordon
Still looking for good alternatives to wki test and streets pro for android.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Android apps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL