The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Double backed 1 dollar bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
156 Posts

Profile of James927
Well, I guess it's either a sign of getting old or having a magic drawer that's too deep. Or maybe it's a new trick - "The Disappearing Memory".

I just pulled out a couple of double backed 1 dollar bills (glued together with backs facing out) and am trying to remember what DVD has an effect that uses these. (Or maybe a Penguin lecture?) Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kindly,
James
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
156 Posts

Profile of James927
Is there a more appropriate place to ask this question?
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2706 Posts

Profile of John Long
Can you describe the effect you are remembering? or are you talking of a DVD devoted to many such effects?

On another post Bill Hegbli posted that he had done an effect with them.

I think I only saw 1 demo (just 1 effect) that I assumed that it used double sided bills. If I remember, it was focused on the orientation of the bills (face-up or face-down). If that "rings a bell", let me know and I'll hunt for the source/author.

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
156 Posts

Profile of James927
Thanks John,

I don't remember the trick - I must have made these up over 5 years ago and then moved on to something else before I actually practiced the trick. Gregory Wilson comes to to mind though.
MagicPresident
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MagicPresident
There is a trick called bend over bills that uses 5 bills, 2 of which are doubles.
Don't know the source.
MAGIC HAPPENS !
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
156 Posts

Profile of James927
Thanks Magic President - I'll follow up on that lead.
padre rich
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of padre rich
YouTube. Brick Tilley The Giant's Magic Trick Tutorial Five Dollars...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
padre rich
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSBpWal9StI sand the B sides of the bills to get the right feel and sound.use glue stick so you can position them correctly...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Double backed 1 dollar bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL