The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Putting out a video (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Hi folks. I've been thinking about putting out a video download for fellow kidshow performers. I'm not sure what the interest would be. It would be some combination of original material (puppets and magic) combined with lots of general advice on comedic performing - how to increase laughs per minutes, be a better actor, how to interact with kids, work the room, entertain the adults also, etc. I'd also have advice for balloon twisters on how to be funny and entertaining while doing balloons. There are plenty of videos that teach material, but most don't get into the nitty gritty of how to be a funnier, more engaging performer. Whaddaya think? Another option is just putting out a few shorter videos, such as teaching my original square circle routine - it kills, I close most shows with it. Thanks.
noland
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of noland
Speaking for myself, I enjoy seeing performance videos of experienced performers performing their best material. I actually don't care that much about the "teaching" parts--I find the performance speaks for itself. So I would welcome a good performance video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Putting out a video (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL