The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bill Goodwin Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

camron
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of camron
Does anyone know where I can find the podcast interview that dan and dave did with Bill Goodwin about card magic?

If you know where I can find it online or have a copy, please PM me...

p.s. I contacted Dave Buck and vanishing inc and both were unable to locate it....
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Dan and Dave's Art of Magic site had a podcast before Vanishing Inc bought them out. I thought maybe it was there since they had a lot of his exclusive stuff but I could not find a podcast with him. However, if anyone is interested in many great magic one-on-one podcasts, they are still online.
https://soundcloud.com/magicalthinkingpodcast
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
camron
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of camron
Seems like it's going to be tough to track down
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I'm wondering if Dan and Dave did the podcast, why Dave wouldn't remember. I liked the ones I listed. Elliot Terral did them and they were really laid back where you almost felt you were right there listening. I like that VI kept a podcast going but I do not like it as much. Good Luck with the search and let me know if you find it. I really like Bill Goodwin's work.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
Maybe your thinking of The Magic Newswire, as they did an episode with Bill Goodwin back in 2012. Check out Episode 329 if that’s the one you remember.
camron
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of camron
When Bill's reflections dvd's were released, Dave said they recorded an interview with him and provided a link, but when you visit the link, it says that it vanished.... that's why I was looking to see if it was anywhere else online
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
Ok I get it now. Just thought it might have been a different podcast as I didn’t remember that Dan and Dave having their own podcast back in 2009.
danny
View Profile
Loyal user
England
269 Posts

Profile of danny
Didn't Dan and dave also have a book club up on youtube? that seems to have dissapeared. Does anyone know if they have been moved elsewhere or were they just deleted?
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2020, danny wrote:
Didn't Dan and dave also have a book club up on youtube? that seems to have dissapeared. Does anyone know if they have been moved elsewhere or were they just deleted?

I contacted them about this a while back and they said they had taken them down and doesn't look like they'll be put up anywhere in the future.

Yehuda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bill Goodwin Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL