The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Oral Fix-Sational by Ed Alonzo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, KyleMarlett wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, Marvelous wrote:
Kyle I’ve bought a lot of things you recommended and all the items you’ve put out but your comment calling someone cheap is really not appropriate. I spend thousands every year on magic and used to run a shop and I think that price point is a little high. We use to carry it minus the mirror for 35 to 40. It didn’t sell well and was discontinued the remaining stock we had a hard time selling for 25. I’m not saying it isn’t a decent effect but calling someone cheap should be beneath a working pro like yourself.

My point is that he is devauling the work that went into the routine just because he thinks it's too exspenive. I see so many magicians want everything for baiscally free. But if someone have put years of work and delvepment into something why shouldnt it be priced accordingly? And, if you don't consider yourself a "professional" and don't want to spend the money, then don't comment on it.

Wow. My 8 year old son has better grammatical skills. Lmao.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3700 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
At least no one will want to inspect the cube afterwards.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1500 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, KyleMarlett wrote:
My point is that he is devauling the work that went into the routine just because he thinks it's too exspenive. I see so many magicians want everything for baiscally free. But if someone have put years of work and delvepment into something why shouldnt it be priced accordingly? And, if you don't consider yourself a "professional" and don't want to spend the money, then don't comment on it.

FYI The vast majority of the people on this forum are not working pro's. Being a working pro you should know that, Kyle. And since it's a forum everyone is free to comment. Actually that's what a forum is for. As a Café member you should know that, Kyle. Saying that an item is worth a certain price because of how much time went into developing it is... complete BS, Kyle.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, magicinsight wrote:

Good point.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1873 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, magicinsight wrote:

The best insight thus far Smile

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1804 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I'm not clear, does the cube go between/held between the teeth or does the entire cube go inside the mouth? If the latter, I will surely pass on this.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
I'm not clear, does the cube go between/held between the teeth or does the entire cube go inside the mouth? If the latter, I will surely pass on this.

As per the demo it’s completely in the mouth. It’s a great routine but I wouldn’t pay 70 bucks. NFW.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2018 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I think now with social distancing, nobody is going to ask to inspect your cube

Here is my review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjHEnS7Y3s
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The asking price is outrageous.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1500 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Which also creates a distance.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Oral Fix-Sational by Ed Alonzo (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL