The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Oil and WHAT THE... by Takeshi Taniguchi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
For those who have already bought Oil and WHAT THE... there is now an additional antifaro O+W which has been added to the download free of charge!
(Of course, if you haven't bought it yet then it will come with both tricks). A performance of the bonus effect can be seen on the product page

https://theimpossibleco.com/product/oilandwhatthe/

Here is also a little face-up variation Takeshi has been playing with which you should be able to do once you've learned the original Oil and WHAT THE...

And it's still just $4.95 for everything Smile
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Is the antifaro taught in the bonus effect? Or it assumes one is already familiar with it? He seems to have different touches on it.
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2020, ash2arani wrote:
Is the antifaro taught in the bonus effect? Or it assumes one is already familiar with it? He seems to have different touches on it.

The antifaro isn't his to teach, so he rightly directs people to the source (Christian Engblom's DVD), however as you say he does perform it slightly differently to the original. It's worth noting though that the antifaro doesn't need to be perfect for the effect to work, so even if you haven't got it completely mastered from top to bottom you should still be able to do the effect.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
It's impressive but too movey/showy

I agree that Anthony Owens is the cleanest. I still love Oil and Queens if I'm gonna perform an oil and water effect
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of dscanning
Can someone direct me to where to buy "Hole" by Darko? Thanks!
Doug Canning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Oil and WHAT THE... by Takeshi Taniguchi (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL