The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » A Little Update From Me... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Hi all!

I just had a quick glance here and I see that this place is still completely crazy, lol.

But at the same time, I notice many personal messages and tons of complaints because I'm not answering. Please, understand that I come here just a couple of times per year now. Therefore don't expect me to answer fast. It can take months...

Best for you is to join me on Facebook, we have great time there!

Thanks to all still remembering me in this place. We had rough fights, but it was a good time Smile.

AMcD.
Scodischarge
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scodischarge
Hi Arnold!

It's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're doing well.

Though I'm quite a new user, before signing up I've been reading a lot of old threads here in the Gambling Spot and always enjoyed stumbling across your posts and videos, trying to learn as much from them as I could. It's a pity you don't regularly post anymore, so I'd very much like to join you on Facebook. Would you mind posting a link to your site?

Best regards,
Scodischarge
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16235 Posts

Profile of tommy
Six months later:
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
You must be a mind reader AMcD.

I was just thinking, "Where is AMcD hiding? I have no one to beat up on anymore." Smile
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Scodischarge
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scodischarge
Thank you Arnold, I appreciate it a lot!
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Arnold, it seems you are running a fetish Facebook page concentrating on Japanese women who have had major amounts of plastic surgery to make the look like elves!
KIDDING!!

Hope you're keeping well Arnold!
Do pop by now and then to let us know you're still kicking Smile
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
@Silver

Ha, for sure, I like Japan culture... But my personal page is one thing and the private group I run is another one! We have good fun there, and it's a place second to none. I mean, I'm quite sure it's the only place on earth where you can see Steve Forte preparing shipments of his last book. I'd be more than please to accept you there, contact me on Facebook!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » A Little Update From Me... (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL