The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, Magic Café. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S. W. Béarnaise
View Profile

Europe
0 Posts

Profile of S. W. Béarnaise
Magician
Chef de cuisine a domicile
MMA fan
Wine enthusiast and Hug wizard

What has been happening with me? Well, I'm glad you asked!

In magic news:

I've recently switched over to the "Gene Maze" grip 2 months ago after having bottom dealt using the Marlo "Master Grip" for 18 months and I practice it approximately 2 hours a day in 30 minutes sessions.

I have even acquired a dime size callous in the palm of my right-hand (I'm a lefty) from it!

In non-magic related news:

I did some podcast Voice Over work every day this week. Today I made a really excellent steamed vegetable medley which consisted of yellow onion, carrots, kale, chili and jalapeno peppers[1] with a side of red lentils and a boiled sweet potato.

I'm currently watching a very good 6 part documentary on Netflix while practicing bottoms called "Who Killed Malcolm X?" so I am going to get back to it.

If you're reading this know that I wish you happiness and I hope 2020 has been kind to you thus far.

See you around.

[1] I'm a bit of a chilihead. I like to occasionally eat things that have the potential of being excruciatingly hot. No, I'm not masochistic in fact I am quite the opposite. It's only that I enjoy the challenge, to test my mettle, to overcome the pain and well...the endorphin rush is pretty killer too. Of course, I add more tame ingredients (red chili and jalapeno peppers) into what I have for dinner since I actually like to taste my food. LOL
Anytime you find someone more successful than you are, especially when you're both engaged in the same business - you know they're doing something that you aren't.
iFeatherly
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of iFeatherly
What’s the hottest thing you’ve ever ate?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, Magic Café. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL