The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Barry Price Stapled (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
Hello Sirs,
I finally got a hold of the Barry price wallet, unfortunately this did not come with instructions or the Stapled routine. As I have the wallet now, does anybody know where I can find a set of instructions for the stapled version,
Thank you for any help,
Bill G.
Bugsy
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Bugsy
I believe the Barry Price wallet included a great James Steinmeyer routine... see these old posts:

Quote:
On 2009-05-28 17:50, Bugsy wrote:
Jim Steinmeyer's "The Stapled Card" is a fabulous stapled signed card in envelope routine. It does however require a very clever gimmick that may not be readily available at the present time as the effect was marketed with the necessary item quite a number of years ago.

I recall that a few years ago Owen Magic Supreme included the routine and gimmick with their Barry Price card wallet, and I think that's still the case today. In any case, the gimmick is not at all difficult to make...and it's inexpensive to boot. And no stapler is required during the performance! You can find the routine in Steinmeyer's "Conjuring Anthology" book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Barry Price Stapled (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL