The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ultimate Homing Card - Tommy James (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4141 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Http://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store/ind......t_id=130

I’ll be honest. I try to do as few kid’s shows as possible. So thankfully, I only do 5 or so per yr now. When I do perform for kids, I try to do strong magic that is as funny and deceptive for the adults as it is for kids. Hard to find but I love Smokey Mountain Magic because the effects are visual but also fooling. Dan designs great stuff. So does Tommy James and I have to say his Homing Card might just be the strongest kid’s trick I’ve come across in 30 yrs. Tommy says he had to take the trick out of his school show because the reactions were too insane. I had doubts but having now performed it 5 times, he was not exaggerating. The reactions are insane. So insane that I now close with it.

The props are solid and well made. More importantly, there are at least 8-9 truly magical moments throughout the effect, culminating with what is basically three kickers in a row. The routine is easy and fun to perform and Tommy deserves a lot of credit for designing an 8 minute routine that builds and builds. This gets my highest recommendation.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Agreed. I've been using his props for years. I have not been able to finish his "Comeback Bee" several times because the kids just went crazy. I have but have not yet performed the UHc routine but I am looking forward to it. Tommy is one of my two favorite producers of magic... the other is "that other guy" you mentioned, Dan from Smoky Mountain Magic. Both have great props, excellent service and both just great people.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5381 Posts

Profile of RNK
LOVE Tommy's new ULTTIMATE HOMING CARD effect! Just fantastic!!!
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Oh wow, thanks soooooooo much for posting that! Smile

This effect evolved over many years. I label it "The last word in homing cards" because anything MORE than this would be overkill.

I LOVE performing this myself!
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
997 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I took a look at the video and it looks great. Sadly at the moment with our Aussie $$ being so weak against the green back....It out of my budget. Great routine though.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ultimate Homing Card - Tommy James (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL