The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » NY / NJ local ring info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Good afternoon all,
I am quite proud to say that I am a new member of the I.B.M and as such I'm looking to join a local Ring to get to most out of my membership. Unfortunately it seems the info on the I.B.M website is a bit lacking in things like meeting times and may have some out of date info. So I am turning to the minds here at the Café in hopes of filling in the blanks. The Rings have contacts listed on the website (I did not list that info out of respect for their privacy) and I am reaching out to them as well but I thought this might be a faster and more accurate way to gather all the info I'm looking for in one place. That all being said I ask this, if any one is a member of or has information regarding any of the listed Rings that they KNOW TO BE CURRENT & ACCURATE please post it here that way myself and anyone else in the NY/NJ area looking to join a local Ring has access to the info. (i am making a similar post on the S.A.M thread if anyone has information that will help) also please feel free to PM me thanks in advance for any help / info anyone can give.

Ring 200 - Harry Blackstone Magic Society - Edison, NJ
Meeting - 3rd Tuesday of the month @ 7pm
Location - Thomas Jefferson Middle School
450 Division street
Edison, NJ 08817

Ring # 123 - Leroy Talma Bosco - long Branch, NJ
Meeting - 4th Wednesday of the month @ 7pm
Location - King of Kings Lutheran Church
250 Harmony Road
Middletown, NJ 07748

Ring # 106 - Slydini Pyramid Garden State - Newark, NJ
Meeting - 2nd Wednesday of the month @ 8pm
Location - The Sparta Avenue Stage
10 Sparta Ave,
Sparta Township, NJ 07871

Ring # 26 - Harry Roz-On - New York,NY
Meeting - 1st Saturday of the month
Location - Musician Union Local 802 Building
322 West 48 Street
New York City, NY

Ring # 113 - Lyndhurst,NJ

Ring # 228 -Ocean County, NJ
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
It's been a busy couple of days. I have the first update. The info listed here for Ring # 200 is all correct! Unfortunately Ring # 123 no longer meets. that's all the updates I have for now. Again if anyone else has any info on the other rings listed that they KNOW TO BE CURRENT & ACCURATE please post it here thanks.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » NY / NJ local ring info (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL