The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » DAI VERNON (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
556 Posts

Profile of padre rich
His pet hole card switch is on LYBRARY.COM titled INFERNO
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1251 Posts

Profile of reese
Marlo came up with it first.
camron
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of camron
Padre,

Dai Vernon himself already explained this years ago on video.

JM
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
556 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Sometimes it seems as if Marlo came up with everything first.Just focusing attention on the buried treasure.after time a lotta things get swept under the rug.everything old is new again...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16237 Posts

Profile of tommy
As a kid, I came up with a good switch but it was no good when they started playing on tables with a rail. In the old days we would just throw an old snooker cloth over the table. Or we would place a cloth-covered board on top of the table; which created a sort of big bug all around it.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1251 Posts

Profile of reese
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2020, padre rich wrote:
Sometimes it seems as if Marlo came up with everything first.Just focusing attention on the buried treasure.after time a lotta things get swept under the rug.everything old is new again...
If you have to explain a joke then....it's not funny. It was a joke. I love Marlo more then Vernon and it doesn't stop me from poking fun at his rep.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » DAI VERNON (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL