The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Who and should I give credit to? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
I have created a revision to a nail writer, Was wondering on the ethics of this. I would like to open a discussion concerning who I should give credit to or if I even should. My design is original compared to anything I’ve seen but alas it is an under nail writer which has been done. Thanks in advance!
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you know the history of the thing, then you also know who's got their thumb in that pie, gone for sharp(ie), waxed and magnetized their boons for grease pencil and ... so ask the workers or historians to check what's new about your item.

Anyone gotten good at swipe on their phones?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
I don’t know the history of it however The book on it just arrived, and I am ecstatic to say the least. I currently only have 4 versions. 1.3mm lead,1.3mm different angle,2mmHB,4MM Grease. Magnetic versions are coming soon. Mine is very small and resin 3d printed. Open to discussion if any Historians happen to be hanging out in this Sub. Thanks for the Reply Jonathan.
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Who and should I give credit to? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL