We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Cell phone (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2938 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Hi. I cant send messages in pm's with my phone. Im sure there is a way, I just don't know how.
Thanks,
Mike
I j
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5097 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike it should be the same as when you use a computer. It's difficult on my phone but only because the screen is so small but all the functionality is the same. I'm using an iPhone but it worked fine with my old android as well. If anyone else is experiencing the same problem, maybe they can offer a solution.
Where the magic begins
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2020 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I use an android. I have found that things don’t expand out correctly when in both message area and at times a thread reply area, but found if I turn my phone to landscape position then back to an upright position, my area for message typing is as it should be and the send button / review button are accessible.
avensis
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of avensis
When you say you can't send a message on your phone, is that the message won't send or is it something else?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Cell phone (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL