The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
505 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
This contains a lot of good suggestions.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Yash Pataskar
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Yash Pataskar
Usually a ring, some change, rubber bands (in my wallet) & Business cards. I often have a pen on me. And obviously, Phone!
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
A stack of business cards, on my phone: inject 2.0, in my wallet: a prediction for positive/positive, powerball 60 and perfect cents prediction
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Making magic squares on the spot, doing some propless mental routines and some with material you have on your person or can borrow. Things like a watch, necklace and ring, pen and paprer. I also do carry a deck of cards everywhere I go. Beside that a special coin and my hologramm stickers showing a card for sticking them on different objects creating a sort of unexpected revelation. So it’s totally up on my mood what I will perform „impromptu“ if we gonna use that term.
Holo, Lucky Coin and more: www.gedankenkunst.com/Shop.html
Bendeck
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Bendeck
Billets, business cards, a pen and a wallet.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, thekillingjoke33 wrote:
A stack of business cards, on my phone: inject 2.0, in my wallet: a prediction for positive/positive, powerball 60 and perfect cents prediction

Thanks for the nod ...

You should try using Inject with your Powerball 60 ... they really go GREAT together! Smile

G Ro
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Thanks for the tip! Actually Im using your good old doodle app for this, but perhaps I should give inject in this context a try.
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
2 rubberbands, one morgan dollar coin, a pen, my ring and my fingers. Can't forget my fingers.
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
54 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Powerball 60 is always in my wallet now. Code Breaker can be done with a spectator's phone. I have other "magic" items that I carry, but they are not related to mentalism.
Dylenium
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Dylenium
Two people mentioned rubber bands, I am curious: What mentalism effects do you perform with rubber bands?
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, Dylenium wrote:
Two people mentioned rubber bands, I am curious: What mentalism effects do you perform with rubber bands?

From some of the other items mentioned, I think they mean "in-general" magicially related...

(Or not. Maybe there is some cool new 2-rubberband-mentalism-shenanigans I don't know about yet!...
Smile

For me, mentalism-related, in my front pocket minimalist wallet (which I got on Amazon for $25 and is self-gaffed to both peek and load...its a cross between the FPS and Alias, from what I've seen of the YouTube reviews......):

-A pre-folded and pre-written index card for Acidus, ala Osterlind's location and eSP symbol effect.

-A folded up Seven of Spades (my SEVEN routine is in the 21st century now! I can "pull it" outta my #DarkMountainArts Instagram page similar to Partick Kun's Instagrab or from Kim ANderson's "Card2Phone" app if I want to mix in some "magic." (I've gotta write up my handling and post that here sometime...)

-At least 4 business cards that I can nail-nick as I'm handing them out to perform a version of Becker's "Sneak Thief."

Great thread!

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
54 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

For me, mentalism-related, in my front pocket minimalist wallet (which I got on Amazon for $25 and is self-gaffed to both peek and load...its a cross between the FPS and Alias, from what I've seen of the YouTube reviews......)

Do you happen to have a link to that wallet?
peirceman
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of peirceman
Will to Read, DFB on my phone. If I have my backpack, I carry one of the Zandman Book tests.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, Rodeo wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

For me, mentalism-related, in my front pocket minimalist wallet (which I got on Amazon for $25 and is self-gaffed to both peek and load...its a cross between the FPS and Alias, from what I've seen of the YouTube reviews......)

Do you happen to have a link to that wallet?

I do...but not sharing, yet. I ordered the actuals to compare & and contrast, as this may be something I would market if my ideas are different.
(But I feel this is the exact same wallet used in their marketed offering, so I'm prob. late to the game...lol)

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
54 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

I do...but not sharing, yet. I ordered the actuals to compare & and contrast, as this may be something I would market if my ideas are different.
(But I feel this is the exact same wallet used in their marketed offering, so I'm prob. late to the game...lol)

Bryn

Understandable! If you end up being able to share it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4429 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Ten Zener cards (two sets of five) so I can perform "Jazz Mentalism."
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Mr. Rifer
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Mr. Rifer
Business cards, Manilla envelopes, SAW
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12195 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, Rodeo wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

Bryn

Understandable! If you end up being able to share it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

It’ll never happen. Bryn is one of the stingiest people in the Café. Hehe
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2490 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Such a magician question. I only perform when I'm being paid.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
108 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, Jerskin wrote:
Such a magician question. I only perform when I'm being paid.

you have a good point but ... I get some gigs coz someone saw me doing a simple trick in the public

how ppls know
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL