The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, Rodeo wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

I do...but not sharing, yet. I ordered the actuals to compare & and contrast, as this may be something I would market if my ideas are different.
(But I feel this is the exact same wallet used in their marketed offering, so I'm prob. late to the game...lol)

Bryn

Understandable! If you end up being able to share it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

It’ll never happen. Bryn is one of the stingiest people in the Café. Hehe

Smile Smile Smile

I just dropped some bucks, and wallets I don't need, to get the "actuals" to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on toes...which I would have been...kinda...but glad I made the purchases to ensure I didn't. And I also enjoyed the instructional vids, and have back ups to my back ups now...lol.

Actually it WILL never happen, tho...Its the same/sililar wallet, but by the time you get done with all my "arts & crafts" you are just as well off buying the actual FPS, professionally made and ready to go. This is a great minimalist "stuff" to wallet, along with an EXCELLENT instructional vid that goes into great depth. If you want to use it as a peek, ala McLeods, do a search here for a post hat Red Devil made, that will lead you to a YouTube video that will lead the mentalist to figure it out. It's worth the effort to search it out.

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quantum bender, rex ignis, t watch, wiki test
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1401 Posts

Profile of Jared
I'm using the FPS as an everyday peek wallet to good results, plus I carry a few billets for center tears etc. and I also have several apps on my phone like: DFB, Cipher, Wiki-Test and Xeno. If I know in advance that I will be meeting someone in-person, then I'll wear my Turner watch. Either way, I'm for the most part 'armed and dangerous' on a daily basis without having to do anything special.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
815 Posts

Profile of Rook
Peek note wallet, SUC with business cards (lotsa stuff you can do with just business cards), B'Wave goes into the wallet. A pen and notepad for jotting down thoughts (always handy, anyway). Sometimes I bring along a st**k of some sort along if I'm feeling like it.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
Sharktale
View Profile
New user
Ukraine
31 Posts

Profile of Sharktale
Magic marker and the stack of my business cards, watch pencil and N**l wr**er.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Cards, billets, phone Smile
Osyris706
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Osyris706
Flite, svenpad, shadow wallet, quiver coin purse, quiver modern z fold wallet, billets and a couple nail writers.
tihani
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of tihani
Pendulum (which is simply whatever necklace I happen to have on at the time)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL