The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, Rodeo wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, mindhunter wrote:

I do...but not sharing, yet. I ordered the actuals to compare & and contrast, as this may be something I would market if my ideas are different.
(But I feel this is the exact same wallet used in their marketed offering, so I'm prob. late to the game...lol)

Bryn

Understandable! If you end up being able to share it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

It’ll never happen. Bryn is one of the stingiest people in the Café. Hehe

Smile Smile Smile

I just dropped some bucks, and wallets I don't need, to get the "actuals" to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on toes...which I would have been...kinda...but glad I made the purchases to ensure I didn't. And I also enjoyed the instructional vids, and have back ups to my back ups now...lol.

Actually it WILL never happen, tho...Its the same/sililar wallet, but by the time you get done with all my "arts & crafts" you are just as well off buying the actual FPS, professionally made and ready to go. This is a great minimalist "stuff" to wallet, along with an EXCELLENT instructional vid that goes into great depth. If you want to use it as a peek, ala McLeods, do a search here for a post hat Red Devil made, that will lead you to a YouTube video that will lead the mentalist to figure it out. It's worth the effort to search it out.

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quantum bender, rex ignis, t watch, wiki test
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1378 Posts

Profile of Jared
I'm using the FPS as an everyday peek wallet to good results, plus I carry a few billets for center tears etc. and I also have several apps on my phone like: DFB, Cipher, Wiki-Test and Xeno. If I know in advance that I will be meeting someone in-person, then I'll wear my Turner watch. Either way, I'm for the most part 'armed and dangerous' on a daily basis without having to do anything special.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
809 Posts

Profile of Rook
Peek note wallet, SUC with business cards (lotsa stuff you can do with just business cards), B'Wave goes into the wallet. A pen and notepad for jotting down thoughts (always handy, anyway). Sometimes I bring along a st**k of some sort along if I'm feeling like it.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
Sharktale
View Profile
New user
Ukraine
31 Posts

Profile of Sharktale
Magic marker and the stack of my business cards, watch pencil and N**l wr**er.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Cards, billets, phone Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is your every day carry magic items (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL