The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Intimate Mysteries! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Ah Sunday at last! A day to relax and unwind. Why not grab a deck of cards and a coffee and chill out and learn three new very subtle and strong effects in this weeks new release in my Shh, it’s a secret E series, called Intimate Mysteries!

Two of the effects are of a Mentalism type category, where in one you empower your participant to read your mind and divine a number you thought of. This is very sneaky, cheeky and so useable! Secondly, there’s a powerful divination effect of one country thought of from ten. It’s 99 per cent presentation and so much fun to do.

Last up is my Open Traveller’s 2020. Sometimes known as the invisible palm effect, I honestly love the way I’ve reworked this classic effect with a very strong kicker finish. No tough moves or palms, just solid and practical routining and construction. You will use this, I promise!

Intimate Mysteries is just £10 pounds and you can order the ebook by paypal at: johncareymagic@gmail.com

A big thank you to everybody whose been supporting these projects in recent weeks. If you missed out on previous releases simply head over to my magic shop, John Carey’s Magic Shop on Facebook.

Have a great day😊

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Intimate Mysteries! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.65 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL