The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » FREE: ….. Pocketbook of Magic & Party Stunts ….. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I have several copies of Pocketbook of Magic & Party Stunts. This is what they look like:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223714078849

These little booklets are brand new, and each one contains 50 magic tricks that can be done with household objects. Size is 3" x 5" with 32 pages. Great perceived value to use as giveaways, mailing pieces, or for advertising. On the back cover is a space where you can stamp your name and contact info.

I have a total of about 700 booklet in packs of 100. They are free to anyone who wants them, provided you pay for shipping. Take one pack or take all 7 of them. I’d have to weigh the package at the Post Office to assess shipping costs, and you’ll have to agree to cover that expense. Other than that, they are yours free.

PM me if you’re interested.

Arthur
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Happy to say these have all found good homes now.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » FREE: ….. Pocketbook of Magic & Party Stunts ….. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL