The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Senior Tour (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of woodrivermagic
Hey everybody. Putting on a small close up convention in late June in Collinsville, II. Just outside St. Louis. Already booked are Allan Ackerman, Mike Powers, John Mendoza, Jimmy "Cards" Molinari and Chris Korn with more to follow. Limited seating, no dealers and no stage show. All CLOSE UP. See link for more info
https://seniortour2020.wixsite.com/summitseniortour2020
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3211 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I just added the Senior Tour to The Magic Nook Calendar of Events https://www.magicnook.com/calendar/calendar.htm . Good luck with the convention!
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Just added Howard Hamburg and Chris Philpott as well. Don't be left out.
Steven.Buesking
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
2 Posts

Profile of Steven.Buesking
Hey WoodRiver, I saw you said no dealers but I heard there is a book dealer coming. Is that true? Thanks.
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

We did! Just ONE though. Don who recently purchased H and R Books will there with plenty of good reading material and a few effects. Got to keep those magicians happy!
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Randy Kalin graciously agreed to moderate the interview session. I am sure he is going to come up with some interesting questions to ask our performers. A great chance to find out how these awesome performers think and come up with their ideas, plots and routines.
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Howard Hamburg is having health issues so he will not be with us. I will find a replacement for him. It appears that the world will start getting back to normal soon. As of now, I a moving forward with no plans to cancel. Jump on the bandwagon as this is a limited venue due to size. I am sure by June, everyone will be ready to get of the house and see some LIVE magic
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Just got word that John Mendoza will be unable to attend due to health issues. We wish him a speedy recovery for sure! In his place, Jonathan Levit has agreed to try and fill those shoes. Jonathan is a favorite at the Magic Castle and was recently nominated lecturer of the year. He also just released Stranger 2.0. Don't miss this rare convention appearance.
woodrivermagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Well this Covid has ruined everything this year. With great regrets, I have decided to cancel this convention. I am going to try and reschedule at a later date. If you have already registered, refunds will be going out soon if you havent already received. Very sorry but safety and health come first.

Will be posting once a new date has been set.

Thanks for your understanding group!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Senior Tour (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL