The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjackct
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
64 Posts

Profile of magicjackct
Hi everyone my name is Jack Christopher and I am from Connecticut. I have been studying magic for two years now and have been performing for one. I am a member of the I.M.S.
I am very excited to have found this site, just last night I was saying that I wish I could find some fellow magicians that I could interact with. I have 2 jobs and three kids 2,5,+7 so I don't have time to belong to and attend local organizations.
I just read a new persons thoughts about helping children who can use the lift. I fully agree, and in fact am putting on a huge 12 stage show event and an indoor fair in which all proceeds will be split 50/50 between the CT Childrens Medical Center Foundation and the Meriden - Wallingford Chrysalis Inc. ( a domestic violence organization ) I'm not saying this to beat my own chest, if there are any entertainers who are local to me in CT and would like to be involved I would be more than happy to accept the help. I have been putting this event together for a year now, and it amazes me how close it is to pulling teeth to get things moving. The event is going to be held in Oct. and is Halloween themed.
Anyway, nice to say hi to everyone.
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hey Jack,

Welcome to the Magic Café!

Visit us often, and I'm sure you will find several members here who will share ideas/experiences on how to organize events and shows like the one you're working on now. Good luck to this worthy project.

Leo
Manila, Philippines
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
I think what you are doing for the kids is awesome. Hope you enjoy the Café.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
prodigitalmagic
View Profile
New user
West Olive Mi
48 Posts

Profile of prodigitalmagic
Welcome Jack,
It always makes me feel good to make children smile. and I admire what you are doing. I only wish I lived closer so I could help . Well maybe I can help with my ideas and experience in these types of events. (should you need any)
Jason Stevens Of
Pro Digital Magic
magicjackct
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
64 Posts

Profile of magicjackct
Thanks for your positive remarks guys. I hope I can share some useful ideas with the members of this site as well.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jack,

Welcome to the Café. I hope you find offers of assistance from those that live near you as it sounds like a wonderful project you have going. You may want to post this again in another forum and perhaps get more response. Nice to have you here and enjoy your stay.
RazzleDazzle
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
107 Posts

Profile of RazzleDazzle
Welcome Jack!
Magicman8
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
113 Posts

Profile of Magicman8
Hey Jack,
I wish I could be in the area at the time. It is a worthy cause, and I hope you find someone to help you.

Good luck,

Matthias
We go through life backwards. The past is visible and the future is cloudy, it seems we are walking backwards.-- Terry Pratchet
Delly
View Profile
New user
France
38 Posts

Profile of Delly
Welcome to u

you will find lots magic thing here Smile

enjoy Smile
---------------------
Smile Life IS Magic Smile
magicjackct
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
64 Posts

Profile of magicjackct
RazzleDazzle. Do me a favor and see if you can magically make my NFL favorite, Minnesota Vikings win when it counts. Thank you greatly. Ha,ha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL