The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Miser's Dream with Paper Money (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Most Miser's Dreams are performed with coins, and are filled with the sounds of clanking and metal ringing, and cha-chinging. All well and good, but I have decided to end my Irish Gold Leprechaun's Dream with the silent sound of paper bills of all countries and denominations to come flooding down to fill the cauldrons to overflowing. I hope no one is offended. It will be arriving soon in The Wizards' Journal #42.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Great idea Jim. I am going to be doing the Misers Dr. and decided to end with bills as well. What do people want to see ? What would they really do if they could do magic?

MAKE BILLS APPEAR. Coins are ok. But ending with bills is a great finale.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I've decided to start with single bills at first; one from each hand alternating back and forth and dropping them into the cauldron. For that I came up with a new way to fold spring flowers, because after all, that's what it will be like. So each bill has to appear like a spring flower, but then open up fully before being dropped and the next one appears, and so forth. After that comes the clusters of bills of all denominations and countries and colors creep in, but still the clusters separate before falling. Finally there is a river of bills flowing down to each cauldron. At least that's how I imagine it. Now to see if I can make it happen in reality.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Here is a good idea for a joke. STand in front of a store with a pail, volunteering for a charity that will end all ills, and heal the environment. When people don't give money,
start making bills appear and drop them in the bucket. Say I guess I don't need your money anyways. I am finding it everywhere, here's another bill, clink,..... or thud...
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I accidentally came up with an incredible way to do appearing bills (folded up, not unfolded) or large coins. YOu can EASILY LOAD the next one as you are taking the one you just produced, away.
Kind of like the billiard balls. But this you can do with an openly empty hand. Then produce the next one.
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
I have a bill Miser’s Dream routine. I’ll try to post it?
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

lighthouse9
View Profile
New user
Michigan
50 Posts

Profile of lighthouse9
I like the routine, Darrell!
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Thanks lighthouse9.
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Quote:
On May 23, 2020, Darrell Trammell wrote:
Https://youtu.be/gbA_xrzxdYY

That was great Darrell, I really enjoyed the act.
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Thanks RC4MAG.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
A 6 Bill Repeat method/gimmick can be used to a number of bills

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
Check out Osaka Bills by Jahn Gallo

Mikael JOhansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Miser's Dream with Paper Money (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL